FS: ThermalTake V1 CPU Cooler LGA775

Blue3ffect

Gawd
As the title says, I have a ThermalTake V1 CPU Cooler LGA775. Its solid copper construction has been keeping my e6750 cool for quite a while now. It dropped the temp. of my cpu with the stock intel hsf by roughly 15 degrees (Arizona, USA). YMMV.

Very sleek looking design with blue LED's but NOT overly powerful. Its just a nice little dash of blue ambiance seeping through the side window of my Anubis chassis that it resides in.

I see its going for $60 plus shipping on the Egg, so lets call it $40 shipped OBO. That's roughly 33% off NewEgg's price PLUS free shipping! AND If I still have some Arctic Silver left, I will throw that in as well, but would have to check how much is left so we'd have to see on that one.

As most of you who have dealt with me in the past know, I am very flexible, so feel free to make an offer. The only thing I am looking for at the moment would be a 400gb sata2 drive (not maxtor... bad experiences far too many times at work with their drives, don't even carry them anymore), but feel free to make offers. Cooler is in excellent working shape (just about to replace it now) and I believe that I still have the original packaging that I received it in from these very forums... but don't hold me to the packaging as I am not positive, might have gotten tossed in the move last month, but I will check. If the retail packaging is really a deal breaker, let me know, but I don't think it should be, personally, haha.

I will be posting a toshiba tablet within the next couple of days, as well, so be on the look out for that if you are in the market for a great system with awesome specs.

My heat is under Blue3ffect, currently 115-0-0 with a couple deals in the works as I type this that are sure to yield some more positives. I accept paypal, money orders, personal checks, and cash. Anything that needs to clear must do so before I ship it (been screwed many times in the past decade or more of online transactions, sorry). Cash is at the buyers risk as we all know that cash has a tendency to disappear in the mail. I will ship to the US only with whatever carrier I choose unless you have a specific request, in which case you can contact me and well work something out. I usually do UPS 3-day or USPS Priority, but that is at my discretion.

Back