FS: The Beginnings of Your Great Lab ALL SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 238539

EVERYTHING SOLD! Thank you again to everyone who sent PMs and commented in the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
No CPUs for the servers?

With this comment I have realized when I powered them on I forgot to write them down. I will have that in the AM.

There are definitely CPUs

Bump. Photos and proc specs coming this afternoon

Where were you a week ago when I had cash? Sweet deal, wish I had the funds now.

Seems like great deal (s). Trying to figure out what I could need a home lab for.

Free bump

Any warranty/entitlement left on the G8s?

Photos have been uploaded. Just for an estimate of approx weight wight sticker is on the larger 2U servers.

SHIPPING QUOTES: There has been much interest from people all over so to make this easy. I have just picked Washington DC, Chicago, and LA as three points in the country and I will post the shipping quotes below. Then add or subtract based on how close that is to Philadelphia PA. Package estimates used is 35x23x6 and 80LBS each x3.

FEDEX: Washington DC. $194, Chicago $249, L.A. $348
UPS: Washington DC $194, Chicago $271, L.A. $375

do the DL380p's really weigh 80lbs? i've never had a 2U server that weighed so much before, I figure its closer to 50.

The DL380p's are beefy. Trust me, filled with SAS Drives and all they are heavy.

Also, the servers are all sold to the first buyer who hit my inbox late last week. Thank you all for the inquiries and if I find anymore deals that I regret buying I will pass them all on to everyone! Thank you again to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back