FS/TF/WTB: AquaComputer Twinplex Pro Waterblocks

vudoo

Limp Gawd
$210 takes everything! Shipped to your door w/ Fedex 2Day.

I have a Twinplex Pro GPU a Twinplex Pro NB. They both come w/ Plug & Cool fittings for 6mm ID 8mm OD tubes.
Used for a few months. I want bigger tubing stuff to match my Storm block.
Looking for $35 for the NB and $45 for the GPU. Prices include 2day Fedex shipping.

Edit: Also selling Aquastream pump. Comes w/ Plug & Cool fittings for 6mm ID 8mm OD tubing and the controller thing. Will include both the stock faceplate and a black faceplate.

Edit: Now selling black/greyish Aquatube, Aquabay + blackfaceplate and Aquaero w/ back facplate. Only 2 fan headers on the Aquaero seem to be working.

Edit: PICS!

Aquaearo controller board attached to the back.

Aquajet included

I have four more Plug & Cool fittings that are not in the picture. They're just reserved for the Twinplex blocks.

I can't find the plug in temp probe for water temp.

$210 takes everything! Shipped to your door w/ Fedex 2Day

Contact me on AIM, PM, or email if you have any questions, offers, etc.
AIM: vudoodoodoo
Heatware: vudoo
Ebay: vudoodoodoo (61)
Paypal (verified): [email protected]

Bump.

$75 shipped for both blocks
I'll also throw in 2 straight compression fittings, 2 elbow compression fittings for 8mm tubing, 10ft of 6x8mm tubing for the plug and cool fittings and 8x10mm tubing for the compression fittings for an extra $10.

$150 takes blocks, pump, and that extra stuff.

Bump. Now selling black/greyish Aquatube, Aquabay + blackfaceplate and Aquaero w/ back facplate. Also have 3 thermal probes and a plug in probe to measure water temp.

Going to include everything I find that's related to the aquacomputer stuff. No need for them if I sell the AC stuff.

Bump. Got pics for everything.

Aquatube, aquabay, aquastream, aquaero pending.

Price drop again.

$210 takes everything! Shipped to your door w/ Fedex 2Day

Back