FS/T: coming soon

Stuff sold, PMs answered, OP updated.

MAKE OFFERS (via PM) folks.

If you want something but think my price is unreasonable, PM me and maybe I'll make a deal we can both live with. You never know unless you try.
:D

bump

Arrg, been spending time on getting work. I'll finally add stuff this weekend, mostly power tools, but other things as well.

Price drop on the 18TB WD Red Pro.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stuff added, 14TB Enterprise class HDDs, prices lowered. More stuff to be added. I just need to get March rent done and I'll have the docking station I need for WFH coming Saturday. Was turned onto a source for more reasonable shipping for heavier stuff like cases so I'll be listing some tools I thought were going to cost too much in shipping and see how it goes. Every bit helps.

Bumparoony. Hilti Screwgun sold on Two Face (Facebook, hur hur hur) and Rads to meetup with a local [H] brother. Nice to finally meet one in the flesh! Thanks Brother:)

Getting lots of nibbles on the Bosch router both here and locally.

"Here kitty kitty kitty...."

A "MAKE OFFERS (via PM) folks." bump

If you want something but think my price is unreasonable, PM me and maybe I'll make a deal we can both live with. You never know unless you try.
:)

Emergency Bump. I need to pay some bills fast. So selling my precious unRAID drives. :(

Emergency Bump. I need to pay some bills fast. So selling my precious unRAID drives. :(
From what I can tell, these are 14TB 4k sata, correct? Also, are all of them out of warranty like the one you posted the pic of? Or might some be in warranty? Any idea on the poh on them?

From what I can tell, these are 14TB 4k sata, correct?

Correct

Also, are all of them out of warranty like the one you posted the pic of? Or might some be in warranty?

All are the same manufacture time frame, so assume the others are same as the pic posted

Any idea on the poh on them?

IDK what this means. Edumacate me my good sir.

Also: just had something sell locally that eased the pressure on me a bit, but I figure I'm going to have to give these up anyways. I just might want a few days before shipping to see if there's a way to save the media stored on them.

Power-On Hours (POH)

Thanks. And damnit, unRAID shows one of the drives throwing smart errors as i was futzing around with the server. Because of that, and because I miscalculated what I might get for the (now 2) drives, I'm pulling the sale. Sorry guys:(

Back