FS/T Stuff!

Kai

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2014
I'm back! Still have some things to sell to you great people for good prices though. But I'm back and better than ever!

So, without further ado!

Heatware

Everything is shipped via UPS, and shipping is always included

2x8GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC RAM - $130 for all or $70 each.

Asus Z87-WS - $100

Works like a charm and has four beautiful PCIE slots ready to be populated with GPU's for some GPGPU work.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your termination from work, or the possibility of such. That is horrible news.

Thank you guys for your support through this. Even though very little has been sold here on the [H] since posting, I've had buyers through Amazon, which I don't think is a coincidence. But that you guys for everything. I'll continue to be as supportive as I can on projects, just with a few less cores.

Thank you guys for your support through this. Even though very little has been sold here on the [H] since posting, I've had buyers through Amazon, which I don't think is a coincidence. But that you guys for everything. I'll continue to be as supportive as I can on projects, just with a few less cores.

Gotta pull back sometimes and take care of home before anything else. Good luck man. And things will come back around for you!

Kai, so sorry to hear about your job. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks guys for everything!

These Xeons have been telling me they need a new home. They're house trained, like cuddling and love long walks on the BOINC. Preferably PrimeGrid or Einstein. They're super sweet with a good temperament and good heritage.

Back