FS/T Mobo/CPU/RAM Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

justadude

Gawd
*Update: Got a bite with a trade. I'd prefer cash, but it's a decent trade, so this is only up for another day or so.
****last bump, last chance******

Abit KT7A-Raid w/ AMD 1000 cpu, 768MB Ram
3 sticks of pc133. One Infineon CL2, one unknown CL3, one Samsung.
*** New info, see post at the bottom, thanks to wjogert! *** I've got an Athlon MP 1.1ghz Palomino (AHL1100AUT3B) that I'll include!
Reportedly, these chips will push 1.8GHz with good cooling, can't swear to that tho obviously

Asking 50 Shipped OBO.

I'd prefer Paypal, but I'm an easy going guy, so if you have any specific needs, let me know and we'll work it out. I'm new to the forums, and I'll ship first to established [H] members with good heat with the personal contact proviso.

~justadude

bump for a great board.

I still have a brand new KG7-RAID that I can't seem to part with... LOL.
Only real difference between KT7 and KG7 is SDRAM support on KT7 vs. DDR on KG7.

Anyone with a Socket A server, this is a really decent board.

I have one of these boards in my server, still rockin. love the old school abit..

bump fer you

Evenin bump!

Thanks wjogert and Veeb0rg. I may make a game server or something out of it, or perhaps a folding rig, even if it isnt much.

Please note that I said OBO! ;)

Hope everyone's enjoying they're Christmas presents!

~justadude

before bedtime bump

you know...i think i'd consider just about anything of equal ish value....LOL

c y'all tomorrow

~justadude

wjogert....i owe ya, thanks very much!

that said, I've got an xp 1700 or 2000 (will check and get all the numbers, as soon as i can, but most likely after my 3 12 hour shifts this weekend :rolleyes:) that I'll include. That's right folks...include!

Let's talk!

~justadude

Dude. Here's a bump for one of the best mobo's ever made. The only think better was the A7N8X deluxe. :-D

off to bed for the day...

Any interest in parting? I'll part if I get offers for most of it.

~justadude

I have a Zalman FS-V7 that may fit your needs... pm incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back