FS: T-mobile dash, new WII nunchuk, socket A combo + DDR ram, 200gb IDE, plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonameo

Gawd
Made a new thread, as I couldn't change the title.

seagate drive SOLD

NOTE: Shipping -
First class for the small things that are able to ship via this method
Fedex Home for the really big things(or if it's cheaper than priority mail)
Priority mail for everything else

- Samsonite bag for small laptops - would probably be good for a netbook. I was just barely not able to fit a 12.1 in there, but a 10 inch netbook should be fine. It's pretty thick for it's size, and has a few pockets. Also has shoulder strap. - 15 shipped

- Wii Nunchuk - Brand new, never opened OEM - 15 shipped.

Promise Ultra66 - 7 shipped first class - in use, if interested LMK, I may be able to free it up

NEC chipset USB 2.0 PCI controller card - 4 ports - 7 shipped first class

A7N8X Deluxe 1.04 and XP1700+ Tbred B + Heatsink(it's just a cheap little effer)- The sound does not work totally right on this board, but I will include a sound card to go with it.
I/O shield comes with board. The XP1700+ was ran at 2ghz. I can't remember if it was on stock voltages or not, and it's already out
face-icon-small-tongue.gif
NOTE: the sound card I'll be throwing in is a soundblaster live.
35 shipped

Heat: Nonameo
Email: mcrophge at gmail dot com

Possibly interested in the 200gb Seagate drive...can I get the model # please? Also, how long has it been in use and how long before you noticed it doing the "chirp"? Thanks.

200gb Seagate 7200.7 IDE - This drive does a weird "chirp" sound every so often. maybe a few times a day? it varies. The drive has never given me any data errors though. The drive is still under warranty till 2010, so you could always send it in if you want. 25 shipped.

Interested - might need it for parts. Can you send me the model number and part number off of the top of the drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back