FS/T: GTX 285's/60GB SSD's - Need HDD's

The1stCAV

[H]ard|Gawd
GPU's FOR SALE/TRADE:
I have three XFX GTX 285's with Waterblocks and their original fan shrouds/OEM boxes. The PCI bracket portion was modified to handle single slot install, so the fan shroud portion of the PCI fan faceplate's are not there any more. GPU's are 100% fully functional and will be sold/traded with or without the waterblock - let me know your prference.
SALE: $195.00 ea.

Pictures available upon request - GPU-z Screen shots available per GPU if wanted. These GPU's are scheduled to be decomissioned next weekend when I install GTX 580's in their place. These have been under water cooling and have never been pushed past 48c. They are using Heatkiller Watercool GPU-X2 water blocks. Blocks included with sale if you prefer to keep the blocks on, otherwise I can install the factory fan shrouds back on them as well.

SSD's FOR SALE:
SSD's are gone - thanks

WISH LIST
2TB 7,200RPM SATA III 6gb WD Caviar Black or equal
3 x 16.5ft HDMI High Speed/High Capacity Cable/well shielded cable (Need 3 identical)

Last edited:
Will trade for parts or each GPU is available at $125 each without the water block (and with the orig fan shroud), or they are available at $150 with the water block and fan shroud.

Accepting PayPal or Money Orders

Back