FS/T - BBA9800Pro; WinTV PVR250; Custom plexiglass case; SBLive! cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-readyroc

Gawd
Let's try this again, shall we? I posted this thread once a few weeks ago only to have it "mysteriously disappear." None of the mods could tell me what happened... but that's another story. ON TO THE GOODS!!

1st up is a built by ATi retail 9800 Pro. Not any 9800 Pro, this one is actually an ATi card. Not only that, but I'll be throwing in a Vantec Iceberq4, some BGA RAMsinks & Arctic Alumina epoxy. I've removed the shim & the original cooler, but you'll get those in the box as well. You won't find a deal like this at a better price. Asking $180 + shipping. You can see all the gory details on this page.

Next up is a Hauppauge WinTV PVR250. This card also comes with the original box & all the goodies. Asking $80 + shipping. Details on this page.

I've also got a custom-designed plexiglass case called, "the sandwich." This case was built by the gang at Clear-ViewTech, but I think they must've gone bust, because I can't reach their site anymore. The case is very cool, & almost everyone who sees it asks about it. Sure to turn heads. I'm including a 92mm fan + grill. Asking $75 + shipping (I paid $100 for it). You can see it for yourself on this page. (sativaman84, lmk if you're still interested)

More? You bet. 3 SBLive! cards to sell. Two of them are SBLive! Value's & one is an SBLive! 5.1. $10 + shipping for the Value's & $15 + shipping for the 5.1. You can see all the cards on this page.

Finally, I'm also selling the wireless camera set that I reviewed here. ComputerGeeks.com is selling this camera for $77.50 + shipping. Of course, after reviewing it, I couldn't ask for more than $30 + shipping. Heh.

Trades: I'm looking to upgrade my video card. 6600GT perhaps. I'm also looking for large volume (200GB+) SATA drives.

Heatware is under this nick. All items will be shipped via USPS priority mail. I'm working on getting a solid box for the case (shipping for that will most likely be an issue). All prices negotiable within reason. PM me with offers.

Haha, STRESSTEST... such a comedian. Would've been funnier if any of the mods could've actually told me what happened to my 1st post. Instead, all I got were replies like, "uhhh..." & "I don't know..." Maybe now that you're a mod, such inadequacies won't occur? Regardless, here's my non-free email. I'd have thought it'd have been fine if it was in my profile, but apparently not: [email protected]

This one is going to "mysteriously disappear" also if you don't post your email (non-free) in your post. Thanks.

Good point. Should've included that. Here are the sandwich's dimensions. L = depth.

14.5" W
9.25" H
12" L

i'm definetly interested in that case and will let you know tonight if will fit where i want it to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back