FS/T: 32" 144hz 1440 curved monitor (Viotek GN32LD), Fostex T-X0 planar magnetic HPs, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

viivo

[H]ard|Gawd
Payment: Prefer Google Pay. Anything other than Paypal can also be done.

Viotek GN32LD 32" 144hz 1440 Curved Monitor
$270 shipped
Used for a total of 4 hours. Custom stand I had to make*. Samsung panel, Freesync. Not a single dead pixel, absolutely no backlight bleed or clouding. This is the most uniform VA panel I've ever seen. Freesync works flawlessly with NVIDIA GPUs.

*Bought new from Amazon, but the stand that came in the box was for a different model. I emailed Viotek who graciously sent me another stand, only it had the same issue and did not fit the monitor. At that point I cannabalized a desk mount and an LG stand to make my own. It's sturdy and takes up much less space than the original and is adjustable. If requested I can include all the stock stand parts, some of which I disassembled in early attempts to make it fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parc City "Selkirk" mid-top boots/shoes - $45shipped.
Size 13 (closer to a narrow 12.5.) Cognac color. All genuine leather. New and never worn or even tried on. I ordered them from Massdrop hoping they would fit, but it took only one look to know I could never wear them comfortably.

20190728_143316.jpg 20190728_143358.jpg 20190728_143535.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schiit Magni 2 Uber - $70 shipped
Headphone amp. Top panel paint stripped to bare brushed aluminum. Will include custom RCA cables I made using Canare wire. AC adapter and a big knurled aluminum knob that's better than the original also included.

Fostex T-X0 - $65 shipped
Planar magnetic headphones in retail box with all accessories and a custom cable I made. I've done a few mods: moved and replaced the 3.5mm jack with one by Amphenol to a location on the left earcup that actually makes sense; various driver/enclosure damping tweaks using plasticine and other materials. Serial# 00610.

Google Daydream View 2 (2017 version) $28 + shipping
Latest version. Excellent condition, in retail box with everything. Pristine lenses.

20190611_005753.jpg20190611_005353.jpg 20190611_005705.jpg

Samsung GearVR (Note8/2018 version) $39 + shipping
Same as above.

Asus CM16 Cable Modem $25 shipped.
Like-new.

SOLD
G.Skill Trident Z 3000 16GB (4x4GB; 2xF4-3000C15D-8GTZ kits) , 15-15-15-35. Very good overclocking modules, at least in the Intel boards I've used. $70 shipped.

SOLD
Glorious Model O Matte Black
$45 shipped
Like new. I wanted to like it, but it's a tad small for my hand. In retail box with all documents and sticker.

Last edited:
Adding monitor information.

Last edited:
Unless I am not seeing it- is there a price for monitor?

I was in the middle of taking pictures and finding a price when my attention was needed elsewhere. I will finish up the pictures and description and post a price later this morning.

Got caught up again, but posted a price for the monitor which I think is fair since it's seen so little use and new ones seem to still be going for $470 + tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back