FS: Evga 2080ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro Copper block. Other GPU,CPU water blocks,SLI HB bridge.

eclypse

2[H]4U
See something just ask! No one has paid asking prices yet. I'm fine with a fair offer that we can both be happy with.

Finally got myself to list up years worth of stuff to pay off some debt. A lot more to come when I get a chance.

No trades

My heatware info: KnownKiller Member since 01.

My ebay user: KnownKiller Member since 01.

I take Paypal.. Member since 2002.

Shipping is extra. Ask and i'll try to get you a shipping quote for you fast.

I'll try to ship the next morning when possible.

- SOLD to Juden666 - Nintendo switch mega bundle for sale - $650 + Shipping. Willing to make a smaller bundle if needed but I dont want to be left with that much.

Barely played! Kids never had interest in it and forever I've been debating selling it.. but kept buying more in Hope's it would start to interest them. Not!

Daughter dont want anything to do with gaming and only plays sims4 on her pc every now and then.

Son only wants to play with his friends online from school on the ps4. Seems ps4 is the common system with kids. :/

Same deal with the nintendo wii and wii u. :/

Heres what I have for sale..

Nintendo Launch system - complete in box. Barely used and prob mint to near mint... has had a screen protector installed since day one.

Extra joy-con and thumb stick covers (blue and black) . Throw that in itself wanted.

2x Nintendo switch pro controllers - CIB

Nintendo Switch AC Adapter "Official" - CIB. Bought extra plug for ease of use to charge the system around the house away from the tv dock.

Charging dock - CIB For charging Joy-Con and Pro Controllers.

Insignia Dock Kit - CIB.Used to easily dock the system to another TV around the house.

Hybrid Cover CIB - screen protector with it is un used. Great system cover for on the go. Cant dock the system with it on.

Performance grip case - CIB. Bestbuy brand system grip thet is awesome. And one can dock the system with it installed.

Deluxe game case - CIB. Used to store games and for on the go. Holds 24 games.

Sandisk 128GB nintendo switch official memory card. NEW!

Games:

Nintendo LABO Robot Kit - CIB. Used.. was put together and my 10 (son) and 14 (dughter) played a game once ea. Been in storage ever since.. assuming I can take it apart and get it back in the box.

NBA 2k Playgrounds 2 - used once or twice.
Sports Party - Used but doubt was played.
Just Dance 2019 - Maybe played once.
POKKEN tournament DX - played a few times.
SPLATOON 2 - Played a couple of times.
SUPER Bomberman R - used/opened, never played.
NAMCO museum Arcade Pac - played once.
SYLANDERS imaginators - played a few times.
Ultra StreetFighter II The Final Challangers - played a few times by me.
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - played about a dozen times.
Super Mario Odyssey - I played it a couple of times. Great game.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - most played game of course.
Super Mario Party - New unopened!
The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild - New Unopened!

Mostly half off retail.

UKUEXah.jpg

All item Pictures

EK-FC780 Classy GPU Water block CIB - $70 + S/H. FITS EVGA 1080 CLASSIFIED AS WELL !!! The ONLY known water block for this card! A member on Evga forums discovered that this EK water block would also fit the EVGA 1080 Classified! :) I had 2 cards and 2 of these blocks running in SLI no issues and damn COLD! Sold one set over a year or 2 ago.

Has enough pads left over to re apply this block as they give you way too much originally. Was removed and taken apart and cleaned inside and out. Has 2 tarnish spots (Nickel Plated block) on the inside of the block where i'm guessing fluid leaked from the inner track into the middle part (inside of block) of the block. Wont hurt anything at all..my other of the same block did the same.. just maybe noticeable if you use clear fluids. Was used for about a year with clear coolant.

Wj6BEQR.jpg

All Item Pictures

EVGA 2080ti Hydro Copper FTW3 Ultra Water Block CIB - $115 +S/H. $200 at evga.com.Part # 400-HC-1489-B1 Used for only 2 weeks and removed and rinsed/dried and wrapped in Ceran Wrap and put back in the box. Returned the card to Microcenter and upgraded to the 2080ti KingPin. Intended to sell many months ago.. :/

Please make sure your card is compatible with this block.. LINK

ZGZ2JdF.jpg

All Item Pictures

EVGA Slot 2 HB SLI Bridge P/N 100-2W-0027-LR CIB - $15 + S/H. Used.. Please check link for more info on compatibilty with your setup. NVidia and Evga use different definitions for spacing.

SOLD Items Below

QusBKTo.jpg

See all the Pictures

- Sold to radi4fun - Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha Z170 Motherboard in Box - $150 + Shipping. Originally bought from Microcenter. Used along with my i7 6700K. Looks to be complete I believe. Ran fine.. no issues. Has not been used for a year or so, so I tested it out using Memtest86 off a flash drive. Completed the long test. See pics.

pMFLizT.jpg

See all the Pictures

- Sold to radi4fun - Intel i7 6700K "Delided" CPU in Box -$225 + Shipping. Bought from Microcenter and used in the above MB. I delided it and used Liquid metal. The IHS was placed back on and sealed with liquid gasket per usual. Ran water cooled since day one in my custom loop. Overclocked i believe to atleast 4.8Ghz on all cores.. no issues. Gaming machine used for a year. CPU was tested using a quick setup with a new COoler Master Hyper 212 EVO heatsink runing Memtest86 off a flash drive since i did not have an OS installed. Ran perfect durring the long test.. see pics.

0CG9Kxt.jpg

See all the Pictures

- Sold to radi4fun - G.Skill TridentZ F4-3600C15D-16GTZ DDR4 16GB (2x 8GB) Kit - $125 + Shipping. Used.. Fast ram! C15-15-15-35 1.35v. Ran great and used with the Above setup. Never overclocked. Gaming rig. Tested right before listing in Memtest86 long test.. see pics.

-SOLD to Cool GTX- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 Water Block CIB
$75 + S/H.
- See all the Pictures Great block! Kept my EVGA 1080ti FTW3 Elite super cold at 32c-34c max while gaming!!! Was used with clear coolant and rinsed out and dried and placed back in the box. Seran wrapped the block to protect the pads for re use.

- SOLD to LiegePK - EVGA Geforce 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid CIB. Now Lowered! $500 shipped FIRM! (lower 48). Part Number: 11G-P4-6698-KR -
See all the Pictures

Bought straight from EVGA. Originally bought for my 9 year olds rig. Payed up for it during the high card prices! Used for his transformers,lego batman games and some Titan fall and COD. Basically used for a couple of weeks and sat unused thanks to discovering Fortnight on the PS4. Plays that exclusively till this day years later with his friends from school. Tore that system down many months ago to sell.. finally getting around to it.

So if your looking for a solid running like new as possible but used EVGA 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid.. this is your card! haha

Transferable Manufacture Warranty has 442 days left as of 11-8-2019.

-SOLD to Edward Teach - EVGA Slot 1 HB SLI Bridge P/N 100-2W-0026-LR CIB - $80 + S/H.
All Item Pictures -

Very rare EVGA Slot 1 SLI bridge as they stopped making them sooner then the rest of the models for some reason as its the popular size. Seen them sell upwards of $200-300 on ebay. Bought stright from EVGA long ago. Used for my 1080ti SLI on my Z270 MB. Please make sure this is the spacing you need between your cards! NVidia and Evga use different definitions for spacing. OLD item Link

- - SOLD to Full Metal Folder - Intel i7 8700K "Delid" CPU CIB - $280 + S/H.

All Item Pictures

Delided with a Rockit kit and used Liquid metal for TIM.. Overclocked at 5.2Ghz at 1.35v I think on custom water cooling.

- - SOLD to Full Metal Folder - Asus ROG Maximus X Apex Z370 MotherBoard CIB - $250 + S/H.

All Item Pictures-

Used for about a year.. 0 issues.. overclocked my 8700k to 5.2Ghz solid and ran my EVGA 1080ti FTW3 in SLI without issue. This is the cool 10 year anniversary X shaped PCB model! High end overclocking board. SOLID great board! Product info Link

Attachments

• u1dY5zK.jpg
    u1dY5zK.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 1,721
  • 0YRA4nS.jpg
    0YRA4nS.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 1,669
  • lsdpG5M.jpg
    lsdpG5M.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 72fJGsU.jpg
    72fJGsU.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • rcTEr0K.jpg
    rcTEr0K.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 1,329
  • NPk6NZJ.jpg
    NPk6NZJ.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 1,327
Last edited:

- SOLD to Krazy925 - Asus Swift PG279 27" 1440 165Hz G-Sync Gaming Monitor - $325 + Shipping.
See all the Pictures -

This was a NEW monitor that was sent to me after RMA'ing my original. The original the picture went dark. Waited almost a whole year before sending it in to ASUS not looking forward to dealing with them after all that I have read about the RMA department.. even bought a new Alienware 34" ultra wide screen to replace it.

Here it was a quick and painless experience dealing with ASUS. They sent me a brand new monitor! Was thrilled and shocked! THought i'd use it for a 2nd monitor but soon realized it was a total waste and overkill for a 2nd monitor. This is like a TOP gaming monitor and fast at 165Hz along with G-Sync. So I boxed it back up 2 weeks later. That's when I took these pics back when so I could just list it for sale and never got around to it.

Works great and looks great! Large double boxed so I know it will get to you in perfect shape. Shipping may hurt though.

EDIT: I've been questioned how I know forsure if the monitor was in fact new.. easy. When the accessories are brand new (was originally told to keep the originals prior as the one returned might not come with any) and the monitor had the thin plastic coating you need to peel off all the certain parts that protect from scratching. Have pics showing that when I opened it up originally if needed. And the original paper work if needed.

- SOLD to Beaflag VonRathburg - Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 Chipset Motherboard in box - $185 + Shipping.
See all the Picutres -

Original buyer bought from Microcenter. Was used only with my Intel 4790K (Default clocked) and G.Skill Trident X 8GB 2400Mhz kit. All those items are also up for sale. No problems.. All worked well.. never overclocked. I believe the MB comes with everything it originally did.

Sat in the box for a couple of years.. I did buy up a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO just to test it. Only ran Memtest86 off a USB flash drive since i didnt have an OS installed. Check the pictures above for the long test results. Questions just ask.

- SOLD toBeaflag VonRathburg - Intel i7 4790K CPU in Box - $200 + Shipping.
See all the Pictures -

Used CPU complete in box. Original Heatsink un used. Never overclocked. Always ran on a custom water loop and on the Asus Maximus VII Hero MB above. Sat unused for a few years so I tested it on the above MB using a new Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO heatsink and only used Memtest86 to test everything.. completed the long test. See above pictures.

- SOLD toBeaflag VonRathburg- G.SKill Trident X F3-2400C10D-16GTX DDR3 16GB (2X 8GB) Kit - $90 + Shipping.
See all the Pictures -

Works fine. Used in the above system and never overclocked. Tested right belore this listing in the above setup using Memtest86. Check pics for results.

- SOLD to Cecil - Rocket 89 Delid & Relid Kit for Intel i9 CPUs CIB + used Conductonaut liquid metal compound - $45 + S/H.
All Item Pictures -

Used once for my i9 9900K CPU.. Plenty left for ya. If i find the black liquid gasket tube, i'll include it.

- SOLD to WackyWRZ Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVMe M.2 BRAND NEW Unopened - $185 + S/H.
All Item Pictures -

Bought long ago and ended up not needing it. My loss your gain!

- SOLD to WackyWRZ Evga Geforce GTX 1080 Classified CIB - $320 + S/H.
See all the Pictures -

Bought from Microcenter years ago.. Had 2 for SLI. Those were the best out of i think 4-5 i tried from there. Manufacture warranty has run out. Ran perfectly and was the 2nd card so not as hard as the first. Ran cold on water after a week of testing from there on. Gaming only.. light use and looks perfect. Used good TIM when i reapplied the stock cooler and the card was tested again before putting it back in the box years ago. Ruffly used for a year as i upgrade when the new thing comes out.

I have the EK water block for sale also that fit this card.. EK-FC780 Classy for sale as well.

- SOLD to husker4Life - EVGA Geforce GTX 1080ti FTW3 Elite "12Ghz Mem Speed Model" CIB - $570 + S/H. Part Number: 11G-P4-6797-K1
See all the Pictures -

Bought from Microcenter.. Best card out of prob 4 of them! Top card! High overclock on water was 2190Mhz.. 2175Mhz on air. Ran at 32C on load on water with that EK WB I have for sale. This card is without a doubt the best card ive ever owned! Memory had no issues running at 13Ghz! Not the standard 11Ghz memory EVGA 1080ti FTW3 elite model card.

Heatsink re applied with good TIM and tested before going back in the box. Used for about a year.. light use as I really don't game much (46). Maybe an hour or 2 once or twice a week. Had no problem holding 2175-2190Mhz gaming! Solid card!

Honestly would have no problem selling my 2080ti KINGPIN and use this card.. that's how much I need to game hehe. But that card cost me 2k so i'm gona get my moneys worth for atleast 2 years.

Transferable Manufacture Warranty! Days Left: 374 as of 10-18-2019.

- SOLD! To Kwincy - EVGA Powerlink x2 CIB - $7 ea +S/H.
See all the Pictures -

Both are used but complete in box. Item link

Last edited:
Beer on sunday night bump. Wife had me shopping all day do no chance to add more :/

No chance to lift more stuff thanks to busy family life.. hopefully tomorrow I'll have time.

Bump this.

Cant wait for tomorrow end to highschool football season! No more driving my daughter to every freaking game with her friends.

Then I can finally have more time to post more to this thread :/

That plus getting ready for the schools trunk or treat tomorrow and my sons 3 half days of school in a row will end tomorrow! I need a break.

Will be adding 2 more mb's,cpus and memory in the afternoon sunday.. pics done.. just gota sort it and upload and post them.

In the mean time.. buy my stuff.

Just quickly added a Asus Swift PG279 27" 1440 165Hz G-Sync Gaming Monitor.. used for 2 weeks and boxed up. Was a new monitor sent to me from Asus from a RMA.

Crazy combo deals.!

Intel i7 4790K CPU in Box - $200 + Shipping

Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 Chipset Motherboard in box - $185 + Shipping

G.SKill Trident X F3-2400C10D-16GTX DDR3 16GB (2X 8GB) Kit - $90 + Shipping

ABOVE COMBO FOR $350 + shipping.

‐---‐-------------------------------------------------------

Intel i7 6700K "Delided" CPU in Box -$225 + Shipping.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha Z170 Motherboard in Box - $150 + Shipping.

G.Skill TridentZ F4-3600C15D-16GTZ DDR4 16GB (2x 8GB) Kit - $125 + Shipping.

ABOVE COMBO FOR $430 + Shipping!

Some prices moved a little.. decided to wait till the day after my birthday on the 5th to move what's left to ebay.

See something that gets ya excited just ask.

Getting some nibbles minutes ago on another forum. Who knows how it will play out. It might be selling off slot of stuff.

Daily bump.

Buyer takes 2 days to respond to a large order.. and then asks for another discount.(other forum).

First person that's wants the 8700k and Asus maximus X Apex (bad ass board and cpu at 5.2Ghz) can have the combo for $520 shipped (lower 48).

Heading to the post office in the morning i've got plenty to of room for a few more packages;)

I am completely baffled no one has pickup up the Evga 1080ti ftw3 Hybrid card yet! Great price and I thought it would be the first thing I sold as popular and easy to use the hybrid cards are.

I am completely baffled no one has pickup up the Evga 1080ti ftw3 Hybrid card yet! Great price and I thought it would be the first thing I sold as popular and easy to use the hybrid cards are.
I’ll trade you some stuff ;) but value on 1080ti is anywhere from $400 on the lowest end and $475 on the high, I’ve been watching lol

I'm also looking at the 1080ti but tt's currently just a wee bit above my finances at the moment.

I’ll trade you some stuff ;) but value on 1080ti is anywhere from $400 on the lowest end and $475 on the high, I’ve been watching lol

No trades as I need to pay Bill's.

Must not be the ftw3 or a hybrid. I've been watching as well on ebay for sold cards.. Nov1 $550 + 35 shipping.. plenty at $525 plus shipping threw this month.. lowest at $494 plus 30+ shipping and a few at $600.

Basically mine like barely used and plenty of warranty left and $500 plus shipping really.

Back