FS: Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige

Nitemare3219

Limp Gawd
Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/zWEDA

i7-6850K: Sold.

ASUS X99 Sabertooth: Sold.

Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige: Asking $170. Brand new cooling assembly (rad., pump, tubing, coolant, block), but the fans are used. Just received this as an RMA replacement because the original unit's tubing started turning green after about 18 months, and I noticed a few particles floating in the coolant (probably plasticizer from the tubes). It was supposed to be maintenance free for at least 3 years, so Swiftech replaced it. I have not done custom water cooling in the past, so I was not comfortable handling any maintenance myself, and am thus selling it. Includes all original parts, plus a few extra parts they sent with the replacement. Comes in RMA box (unless you want the original box, but I won't put it inside a 2nd box for shipping since it's large and I have no custom fit shipping box for it). Purchased February 29th, 2016. 3 year warranty from that date. Loop is expandable is so desired.

Last edited:
Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/zWEDA

i7-6850K: Sold.

ASUS X99 Sabertooth: Sold.

Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige: Asking $170. Brand new cooling assembly (rad., pump, tubing, coolant, block), but the fans are used. Just received this as an RMA replacement because the original unit's tubing started turning green after about 18 months, and I noticed a few particles floating in the coolant (probably plasticizer from the tubes). It was supposed to be maintenance free for at least 3 years, so Swiftech replaced it. I have not done custom water cooling in the past, so I was not comfortable handling any maintenance myself, and am thus selling it. Includes all original parts, plus a few extra parts they sent with the replacement. Comes in RMA box (unless you want the original box, but I won't put it inside a 2nd box for shipping since it's large and I have no custom fit shipping box for it). Purchased February 29th, 2016. 3 year warranty from that date. Loop is expandable is so desired.

Where are the timestamps for the swiftech. Banned from HWS. JK. :p

Free bump4u

Back