FS: Surface Pro 4 (3 Days Old) / i7 / Iris 540 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / Bonus Samsung T1 500GB SSD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
Edit - The Item Was Sold Locally.

For Sale By Original Owner:

New Surface Pro 4 (3 Days Old) / Skylake i7 Dual Core CPU / Iris 540 GPU / 16GB RAM / 512GB Internal SSD / Bonus Samsung T1 500GB External SSD!! / Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit OS.

I just purchased this Surface Pro 4 (SP4) at PC Richards website just a few days ago and it was special ordered and shipped direct from Microsoft. I demoed it and performed all the software updates. The unit is in perfect, like new condition with nothing wrong, I have confirmed the LCD is perfect without any defects to speak of. I demoed it only briefly in my podcast studio, but ultimately decided the form factor is simply not my cup of tea, and I put it right back in the box. Unfortunately, I can't return it to where I bought it as PC Richards does not take back special ordered and opened computers as there store policy. So I decided to simply sell it myself.

To expedite the sale, I will price it to move and bundle Samsung's super tiny and awesome T1 500GB USB 3 External SSD. That brings the total of fast, super portable SSD storage space to 1TB!! Also, the top end Skylake i7 with the Iris 540 GPU in this model I have is double the graphics power of the entey level model (Skylake M7 SP4), and 40% faster than the mid level model ( Skylake i5 SP4).

I have very excellent established feedback:

My eBay is:

zukotech

My Heat is:

Neo Zuko

I will pack with TLC and ship asap with tracking after full PayPal payment. I accept returns for 3 days after delivery, giving you the time you need to feel secure about the purchase. And there is always the Microsoft factory warrenty should you need it and I will forward you the sales receipt. If returned, you will pay the return shipping and it must be in the same physical condition as sent to you.

The original price for everything (the Surface Pro 4 plus the Samsung T1 500GB SSD) was originally $2425 plus tax and shipping for everything. I will sell for $1599.99 Delivered. I may adjust the price if I need it to sell, I will consider best offers. I am not looking to trade. If I am PMed with an apparent serious offer, I will give you about half a day to follow threw before going to the next potential buyer, so check your inboxes often. If you would like some pictures, I can provide them via email - PM me for that, and any other questions you may have :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back