FS: STORAGE! - Synology DS Server - WD My Book Pro - Apple Airport Extreme (w/ 2tb HDD)

kookoo102

Limp Gawd
Please Read Everything
Name : Andre Penso
Email Address OR Contact : PM or gybo102 at gmail.com / 845 two eight three 5988 (txt first pls)
DO NOT send payment without contacting me first
Pricing does not include shipping / paypal fee ( UPDATE: PRICING IS SHIPPED )
Only ships to the address listed with the Paypal payment
Tracking and FULL insurance is included in shipping
Please no offers / trade

Pics for all Items: https://photos.app.goo.gl/WGnVDa3q2vfnzKQC2

Everything used in a smoke and pet free home

1: Synology DS1813+ w/ eight 4TB WD Red Drives

Including:
Server enclosure (upgraded to 4gb ram)
8x 4TB WD Red Drives (will sell with as little as 6 drives, read the info on the drives)
Bay keys
Power supply cable
Upgraded the 120mm fans to Noctua (new IPPC series)
OEM fans will be shipped as well

Synology Unit:
Used for the last 3.5 years with no hiccups what so ever. Has been running just about 24/7, except to have any dust blown out every other month. Only selling due to replacing to support recent upgrades in the house. The unit can be expanded using the two expansion ports. Here is more details on the unit:

https://global.download.synology.co...r/DS1813+/Synology_DS1813+_Data_Sheet_enu.pdf

Drives:
Hours range from 30798 to 31282. Six out of the eight drives are in perfect condition, 2 drives (slot 7+8) have been reported to have "disk reconnections". No S.M.A.R.T. report or any test on the server has come up with anything otherwise, never had any bad sectors either. So not sure if its anything to worry about or not. Those 2 drives have had the " reconnect counts" for well over a year, but like I said, never had anything show up. I actually only noticed it just looking over the detailed info on the drives a while back... it was never brought to my attention. Not sure if they can be cleared up with an extended format.
Either way, Im willing to sell the setup with either all 8 drives, or the 6 drives that do not have the "reconnect counts"

Until a month ago I was running SHR2 with disk 8 as "hot spare". I was getting "low" on disk space, and never had any issues, so I expanded the volume with the hot spare disk and its now SHR2 (disk fault tolerance of 2) so it has a total capacity of 21.63 TB of space. Using Synology's Raid calculator, you can get an idea of what amount of storage you can get with the drives in whatever Raid configuration you want to utilize.
https://www.synology.com/en-us/support/RAID_calculator?hdds=4 TB|4 TB|4 TB|4 TB|4 TB|4 TB|4 TB|4 TB

Price: (SHIPPED)
W/8 Drives - Drop to $900
W/6 Drives - Drop to $700

(For SERIOUS personal, I am cool with having a chat on the phone to go over the details of the unit. Want to make sure whoever is interested understands everything about it and we can go over any questions you may have.)

2: 6TB WD My Book Pro (3TB x two drives)

Including:
Enclosure with two WD 3TB (enterprise) drives
OEM box
Power supply
Thunder Bolt 2 cable
USB cable

Used for a little over a year, works perfectly. Selling due to upgrading. works well with editing 4k 400Mb footage from the GH5. In Raid 0, get right about 200MB/s read and write on my Mac with TB2 connection, Never tested with USB3.
As you can see from the pics, the drives are WD Enterprise drives, never had any issues with the drives or enclosure. The system uses hardware Raid, not software.

Price: Drop to $230
(SHIPPED)

2: Apple Airport Extreme w/ 2TB HDD

Including:
Unit
Power cable
(Once I verify I have it tucked away in my storage room) OEM Box (not pictured)

Used for about 1 year, but have owned it for over 2 years. Works perfectly and the drive was used only for Time Machine use. Not sure what else to say about it, decent wireless AC router and Time Machine works well.... as its supposed to. Just plugged it in and verified it worked fine, hard drive mounted to my laptop. Selling due to just sitting.

Price: Drop to $120
(SHIPED)

Any questions, please contact me. For quicker response, please use the phone # for texting (top of the page)

Ebay: kookoo427 on eBay
Heat: kookoo427 | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Model number of Apple Airport?
OK, was able to verify the model # A1470. Looking up the model # online, keeps coming up the 3TB Model, but I thought I had a 2TB. either way.. keeping the price and info the same incase something does not match up.

Looking to put everything on ebay if I dont sell on here.

OK, was able to verify the model # A1470. Looking up the model # online, keeps coming up the 3TB Model, but I thought I had a 2TB. either way.. keeping the price and info the same incase something does not match up.

Looking to put everything on ebay if I dont sell on here.
If yours has ME182LL/A on it, it's 3tb, otherwise it will have ME177LL/A if it's 2tb. (y)

Back