FS: Steam Deck 512Gb Like New(SOLD!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaneO

Limp Gawd
Less than an hour of usage, so it's in like new condition.

$700 shipped with original accessories and box

Attachments

• IMG_9140.JPG
    IMG_9140.JPG
    973.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9141.JPG
    IMG_9141.JPG
    864.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9142.JPG
    IMG_9142.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9143.JPG
    IMG_9143.JPG
    966.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9144.JPG
    IMG_9144.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9145.JPG
    IMG_9145.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
Curious, why the instant sell? Not a fan? Been trying to look at honest feedback on the deck lately.

Reactions: kaneO
like this
Curious, why the instant sell? Not a fan? Been trying to look at honest feedback on the deck lately.
The wow factor dies quick and you realized you won't use it as much. If you travel a lot, then it's for you. That was me anyway :D

I'm still waiting on my number to be called but I'm not sure I will actually buy it once Valve actually sends me the email... I want one but know it's going to be sitting in a drawer ~360 days a year.
I think this thing is definitely worth it for the right person though (person without young kids and/or demanding job).

It's actually really nice(honestly) I just don't have many opportunities to play that wouldn't be superceded by my laptop with a 3080 or my desktop rig.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing but I barely have time to game as it is. I was hoping it would be usable for me but it just doesn't fit my style. On the other hand, my 2 buddies use theirs constantly, both at home and traveling, so I guess it is a personal use case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back