FS: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ Accessories, Mint

Spidey329

[H]F Junkie
I have two Sprint Galaxy S3's for sale, willing to give [H]ers first shot at them before I throw them up on the Bay. I do have pictures, here - the one picture is mine, it can reach 2100mhz per core over the standard 1.5ghz (600mhz overclock per core).

Both used about 2 months. Clean ESN's guaranteed. Pearl blue. Both in great condition (never used without a protective case/screen protector). Both come with ZeroLemon 7000mAh extended batteries + case.

Also include:
- New (unopened) official battery
- Official box
- Original (untouched) back plate.
- Screen protector (installed)
- USB Cable
- USB Wall Adapter
- Hands free headphones
- Manual

One is rooted and ready for any special ROM you want to throw at it.

Asking $350/ea/shipped, open to offers. PM me, please.

Reason: Love the phone, hate Sprint in Vegas. Switching to T-Mo.

Bump because I looked, and I wouldn't suggest T-Mo in Vegas either if you go out north or down to Mountain's Edge they have worse service than Sprint. I would suggest asking sprint for a carrier unlock and heading to Verizon with your phone.

Bump because I looked, and I wouldn't suggest T-Mo in Vegas either if you go out north or down to Mountain's Edge they have worse service than Sprint. I would suggest asking sprint for a carrier unlock and heading to Verizon with your phone.

The advantage with T-Mo is that I get it for $100/mo for two phones ($50/ea), unlimited everything on NO contract - they launched their 4G LTE network here a few months back. Sprint is $160/mo on contract. Like many, I'm done with the contracts. I read that the Sprint version of the S3 wasn't compatible (even with unlock) with Verizon's LTE frequencies. So it'll only do the lower speeds.

But thanks for the heads up, I do try and avoid the North side of town. :)

Sprint was good for a while, the issue was they built out a 4G wimax network in Vegas and then decided to switch to LTE. They no longer make Wimax phones, so when you buy an LTE phone, you're screwed. Vegas isn't even on the roadmap for the LTE network.

I am also in vegas and need a smart phone, will this phone work with T Mobile?

Back