[FS] Sprint Nexus S 4G and WiFi HP Touchpad 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmylanman

[H]ard|Gawd
I just recently got an HTC Amaze 4G and therefore don't have a need for my old Sprint phone, a Nexus S 4G. It is in very good shape, and only lightly used. It comes with the original box and all original accessories. This is a great phone, relatively light, and the display is beautiful (using the same technology as the newer Galaxy Nexus). I have it rooted right now, with Ice Cream Sandwich, and if you want I can unroot it and return it to factory conditions (it's very easy with this phone). I'm asking $325 shipped for this.

I also have an HP Touchpad 32GB. This is a cool tablet, and I have WebOS and Cyanogenmod 9 (Alpha 0.5) on it in a dual-boot configuration. Very useful and with Android it makes for a cheap, but quite powerful tablet. It will come with the original charger and USB cable. There is some light damage, but if you put it inside a protector, you won't be able to tell (the plastic is cracked a little bit around one speaker, and the charger). It operates perfectly, though. I'm asking $200 shipped for this.

PM me if you need any more information, or pics. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back