FS Sony Vita w/ 32GB mem and extras. LIKE NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

2[H]4U
Selling my slightly used Sony Vita WiFi system I bought back on 3/9/12.

$275 lowered from $300 Shipped in the lower 48! . Price good till 10PM Eastern 5/15/13 .If not sold then i'm gona remove it and send it off on ebay.

Used it maybe a dozen of times and have been meaning to sell it and finally cleaning house so off it goes to someone that will use it.

Adult (40) owned and babied.. Smoke/Pet free house.

0 dead or stuck pixels and had a screen protector on it before I even turned it on. Stored in that Pelican case I custom fit for it and all accessories.

You'll get:

Like new Sony Vita WiFi system packed up like your the first person opening it up! (I take many pics when opening up my stuff so I can re pack it up later like new ;) )

Sony Vita Screen Protector film.. was a 2 pack so there should be one unused protector left.
32GB Sony Vita Memory card (formatted free in the system).
Sony Vita In-Ear headset with Mic - Was removed but never used.
Armor Game Case - Holds 4 vita games.
Nerf system protector case
Uncharted Golden Abyss - Used as in opened but never played.
Wipeout 2048 - Used as in played twice.

Pelican "Custom fitted" 1200 case now included in the price!

I'd be shocked if there was a scratch on the system.. The system was restored so theres no former settings in it for me and you'll have to set it up as anyone would turning it on the first time. Had to install the newest 2.12 firmware in order to do that so you'll be all set with the latest and greatest software installed.

HeatWare under KnownKiller 12 year Ebay user! KnownKiller. 475 100% positive feedback

Last edited:
My HUGE PC Dream Build Part Out!! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1672524

I'm 40 now and it seems my gaming past has faded 8 years ago since I've had kids and for some reason I keep trying to go back to gaming but I just cant seem to get I don't have the time or energy for it like I did back when. This computer would sits for months before I would touch it. Maybe average an hour or 2 a month i'd guess if that. Love to build them but after that the thrill is gone. Its a waste sitting here so time to pass this stuff on to someone that will use it.

Smoke/Pet free home!

Currently you'll want to click on my pics to see more to save thread space.. may change later on but for now I've got a ton of stuff.

Starting out with my water cooling stuff.

Everything was used with straight distilled water and .999 sterling silver coils to prevent growth in the water.

These fittings were all cleaned and rinsed. I scrubed them with mild dish soap and a soft tooth brush and rinsed and then rinsed in distilled water.. All orings were removed and had a soak and rinse! All loose paint from the threads were removed.

Water Cooling Bitspower Fittings - About 97% are back in there original packaging! haha

To save space in the thread heres a link to better pictures of the actual fittings. http://www.use.com/Bitspower_Fittings_8f01dfe3e3b0199d06f1

- (ALL SOLD) 1. 3x BP-45R2I Rotary 45 Degree 1/2" Barb, Silver Shinning. $6.97 EA LINK
2. 1x BP-CPF-CC5 Compression Fitting for 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tube. Silver Shining. $5 EA LINK
3. 1x BP-45R2CPF-CC5 Dual Rotary 45 Degree Compression Fitting 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tube, Silver Shining. $8 EA LINK
4. 1x BP-TR-C T-Rotary Adapter, Silver Shining. $5.75 EA LINK
5. 3x BP-WTP-C07 D-Plug, Silver Shining. $4 EA LINK
6. 3x BP-WTP-C38 ( SOLD 1 have 2 left) D-Plug Set 1" Version, Silver Shining. $4 EA LINK
7. 3x BP-WTP-C40 IG1/4" Extender, Silver Shining. $1.75 EA LINK
8. 1x BP-WTP-C03 Multi-Transfer Base (Coupler), Silver Shining. $2.50 EA LINK
9. 26x BP-MBWP-C40 ( SOLD 6 have 20 Left ) Extender IG1/4", Matt Black. $2 EA LINK
10. 8x BP-MBWP-C09 Low Pro-File Stop Fitting G1/4" $2 EA LINK
11. 5x BP-MBWP-C06 Stop Fitting "Good" Matt Black. $1.50 EA LINK
12. 6x BP-MBWP-C06 Stop Fitting "Bad,Sanded base as coating as bad" Matt Black. $.75 EA LINK
13. 2x BP-MBWP-C28 Mini D-Plug Set, Matt Black. $3.75 EA LINK
14. 2x "GUESSING" BP-MBWP-C07 D-Plug set, Matt Black. Measures a hair over 3/4" long not counting the threads. $4.50 EA LINK
15. 5x BP-MBWP-C31 Sealing Plug for 1/2" ID Tube, Matt Black. $4.50 EA LINK
16. 2x BP-BSWP-C31 Sealing Plug For 1/2" ID Tube, Black Sparkle. $4 EA LINK
17. 1x BP-WTP-C14 Stubby High Flow 1/2" Fitting, Silver Shining. $1.75 EA LINK
- ( SOLD ) 18. 1x BP-WTP-C01 High Flow 1/2" G1/4" Fitting, Silver Shining. $1.75 EA LINK
19. 2x BP-ACSTI-BK Crystal "Stop" Fitting G1/4" with O-Ring & 5mm LED Holder. $1.50 EA LINK
20. 4x BP-WTP-C25 G1/4" Spacer Fitting, Silver Shining. $.87 EA LINK
21. 3x BP-MBWP-C14 Stubby High FLow 1/2" Fitting, Matt Black. $2 EA LINK
22. 4x BP-MBWP-C43 ( SOLD 2 have 2 Left ) Spacer - Mini, G1/4" Matt Black. $1.50 EA LINK
- ( ALL SOLD ) 23. 4x BP-MBWP-C03 Multi-Transfer Adapter (Coupler), Matt Black. $2.90 EA LINK
24. 10x BP-MBWP-C38 1" D-Plug, Matt Black. $4.25 EA LINK
- ( ALL SOLD ) 25. 4x BP-MB90R2 Dual Rotary 90 Degree Adapter, Matt Black. $7.75 EA LINK
- ( ALL SOLD )26. 1x BP-MBMSR Dual IG1/4" Rotary mini snake-style adapter, Matt Black. $7 EA LINK
27. 2x BP-MB45R Rotary 45 Degree IG1/4" Extender, Matt Black. $6 EA LINK
28. 1x BP-MB90R Rotary 90 Degree IG1/4" Adapter, Matt Black. $5.50 EA LINK
29. 14x BP-MB45R2CPF-CC5 Dual Rotary 45-Degree Compression Fitting ID 1/2" OD 3/4" tube, Matt Black. $8.50 EA LINK
30. 2x BP-MB90R3CPF-CC5 Tripple Rotary 90 Degree Compression 1/2" OD 3/4" Tube, Matt Black. $9.50 EA LINK
31. 3x BP-MBCPF-CC5 High Flow 1/2" Compression Fitting, Matt Black. $5 EA LINK
32. 3x BP-MBLRI ( SOLD 2 have 1 Left ) Rotary Angel 1/2" Fitting, Matt Black. $7.50 EA LINK
33. 1x BP-WTP-C31 Sealing Plug For ID 1/2" Tube, Silver Shining. $4 EA LINK
34. 3x BP-MBLR-C L-Rotary Adapter, Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
35. 1x BP-MBFR-C Q Plus-Rotary Adapter (4 inner threads), Matt Black. $6.75 EA LINK
36. 1x BP-MBQR-C Rotary Fitting "Q" 360 Degree 3 inner G1/4" Threads (2 side,1 Top), Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
37. 1x BP-MBTIIR-C TII-Rotary Adapter 2 inner threads (1 top and 1 side), Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
38. 2x BP-MBFMB F-Block (5 inner threads), Matt Black. $5 EA LINK
39. 1x BP-MBQMB Q-Block (4 inner threads), Matt Black. $6 EA LINK

EK-Supreme HF All Nickel CPU Water Block - $75 + Shipping. Comes complete with everything it did plus an extra set of O-rings a extra plate "EK-JET Supreme HF 6 and a LGA 2011 socket kit plus other stuff I used to mount it with. All great condition and no leaks!

Click on picture to see more photos!

- ( SOLD ) Koolance MB-ASR4E Asus Rampage IV Extreme full coverage water block - $100 I paid ($145 for it) + Shipping. Complete in box and in great condition. I could not find replacement thermal pads for this block so I managed to keep the originals for re use. Figured it shouldn't be a big deal since its going back on the same model motherboard. I also believe the pads can flatten out if needed with a blow dryer.. though either way you'll be good. I have the MB coming up for sale and hope the buyer would want the board as well. Might hold this block for the buyer of this block.

Asus Rampage IV Extreme MB - $220 + Shipping. Looks like new and I bet works as good! Board is straight as an arrow as I used spacers under it to support the weight of the cards/blocks since my MB was flat in the case. Most accessories were not used. The original fan/heatsink for the board was not used and placed back on better then originally as I used MX-2. Still has the stickers on it. Its all there and ready to fly for ya!

3x 360 Black ice GTX Gen Two Extreme Radiators - $70 EA + Shipping. 1 has the short scratches on one side. Come with everything they did and I believe a ton more screws that I bought for mounting it to the case with a fan in between and another set for just mounting the fans on the other side.
1x 480 Black Ice GTX Gen Two Extreme Radiators - $120 + Shipping. Looks great. Come with everything they did and I believe a ton more screws that I bought for mounting it to the case with a fan in between and another set for just mounting the fans on the other side.

EK-Multioption X2 RES 150 - $30 + Shipping. Mostly like new as I only used the advanced bottom part with my 400 res as I needed more ports for the top :) Still don't look used though.

2x XSPC-DDCTOPCTRIP Triple DDC Pump Top - $20 each Everything is there.. I believe one of them as some small plastic chips around the top thread. Should'nt be a problem as its the top edge of the deep threads but might want to use plummers tape around the threads of your fitting to be safe instead of just relying on an o-ring at the end of the fitting. Should test it first.

2x EK-DDC Dual TOP V2.0 G1/4 Black Acetal - $50 EA + Shipping. Brand new never opened. Was my first choice when I was building my new build but decided to go with 6 pumps and the triple tops over 4 pumps for more flash and flow! :) Heres a link to them http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...oduct_info&cPath=59_439_770&products_id=27149

6x Swiftech MCP350 Pumps w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors - $50 each + Shipping. These still look like new since I pretty much never used the system. The tops were never used as these lived on the XSPC Tripple tops. When I removed them to rinse and dry them there was 0 wear to be found on the inners! GREAT SILENT PUMPS! Wow the power with a few combined!

EK-Multioption X2 400 Res Parts - I have Everything x2 res in parts except the 2 cylinders are they cracked. Last one I pulled out had a tiny tiny spider crack near the top that I did not notice till when I removed it. :/ Pleny of parts for those that want more options or need replacement parts for there EK X2 res.

Can someone say Fans??? :) Top of the line quiet and powerful fans! Hate to sell them as I know i'll regret it later.

5x Gentle Typhoon 14 Fans w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors. - $10 EA + Shipping.
26x Gentle Typhoon 15 Fans w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors. ( SOLD 2 Have 24 Left ) - $12 EA + Shipping.

17x Fan covers "Black" - $1 each + Shipping. - Look good!

9x Fan splitters with custom black sleeving and black fan connectors - $1 EA + Shipping.

3x Bitspower X-Station Power-Extention I "Male version" (RED) - $12.50 EA + Shipping. All good condition and have a piece of Velcro on the backside that I wasn't going to mess with removing.. you might want it. I even made up a 7 female-female connectors that will be needed. I'll sell those for an extra .50 ea.

Mountain Mods Extended Ascension CYO - Custom Computer Case, Black Wrinkly Finish - $300 + Shipping. (Paid $570 for it back in 2010) Yes i'm gona try to sell off my case as well.. no point since i'm never gaming anymore to have such a beast. Next build years from now will be a standard pc if I ever do.. This case has all the room most will need for a ton of cooling! It has a Horizon 10 PCI (XL-ATX) mothboard layout (but you can order a different back panel for it if you want the motherboard vertical like normal. I got a big window on both sides and on top with triple 120MM fan holes. Other options I ordered with it was a clear plexy P/S cutout plate shown in one pick since the case has a spot for dual P/Ss. At first I ran with a single power supply then later added another for quad graphics cards. And 2 5.25 drive bay covers and 2 sets of 120MM fan hard drive racks to install your 5.25 or small SSD drives (with adapter) to a fan for direct cooling or ease of space management. The only issues I see on her after a total clean up was the small paint chips in each top corner edge of the case and one long scratch on the backside above the power supply cut out.

These cases are heavily customizable in that you can flip around the front and back and sides to whatever layout you want.. so with mine you could have the horizontal mb try at the bottom if wanted. You can also buy different sides,tops and backs that they have listed at www.mountianmods.com and even get them to make you a custom panel.

This case will collapse easily so it will be much easier then normal cases with shipping. Will be extra padded between each panel when shipped.. currently don't have a box for it so no idea what it will cost to ship.

Intel I7-3960 LGA 2011 CPU - $600 + Shipping. Works great.. mostly ran defaults since I never really understood how to overclock these newer rigs for the past like 6+ years.. too complicated to my old ass but I did have it running flawlessly at 5Ghz for a short time and gaming at that. The 7970 driver issue is what stalled everything for me with this rig. Never knowing if it locked up cause of the 7970s inability to run stable with 3-4 cards at the time or what so I ran it default for much of its life and I've found out that it was all I needed with the 4 cards! haha.. super fast upper 100+ frame rate with BF3 in eyefinity 6120x1080 @ 120Htz.. Crazy smooth!

When I first got the CPU the model info on the top was real faint and could barely see it. Using diamond thermal goop on it basicly buffed the image right off so theres no markings on the cpu other then on the PCB thankfully. You can see in one pick the serial matches up to the box. Barely any mileage on this rig. With that i'd say i'd be shocked if it was more then 30 hours total and that sounds like a lot.

2x G.Skill RIPJAWS Z 16GB Set - F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH , DD3-2133 XMP PC3-17000 4GB x 4 - Rated at CL9-11-10-28 1.65v. $100 EA+ Shipping. All 32GBs ran no problems whatsoever together with a full boat in that Asus Rampage IV Extreme board. Great stuff! I believe these have a lifetime warranty. Bought at newegg like a year ago maybe.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231503

Patriot Sector 5 Viper II 4GB PVV34G1600LLK (4GB 2x2GB) Kit - 1600MHz PC3-12800 - $35 + Shipping. Like new.. bought this for a media box but went in another direction and forgot to return it.

2x Ultra X4 1600 WATT P/S - $100 each + Shipping. 12000 WATTs using 110 and 1600 WATTS using 220. Will fill in the details later on these 2 when I get a chance.

These 3 SSD Drivers were purchased on 2/21/2012 from newegg for $782 and with what the prices are today I might not sell them since there only worth like $310.

Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB SSD - Model MKNSSDCR120GB-DX. - $70 + Shipping. Used but light use since theres not a lot of mileage on the system. Bought back on 2/21/2012 from newegg As I said before prob 30 or less hours. Has been sanitized so its all ready to go! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226225

Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD - Model MKNSSDCR240GB-DX. - $120 EA + Shipping. Used but light use as stated above. Sanitized as well. Ready to fly! Both bought back on 2/21/2012 from newegg and used for my game drive. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226226

ALOT MORE COMING!

Triple Acer 23" 3D monitors and triple monitor stand.
Geforce 3D Glasses Kit
Logitech 5.1 Speakers
Blu-ray burner
Logitech G15 keyboard
Logitech G13
2x Accell Ultra AV mini displayport to DVI Dual-Link Adapter
ect..ect..

Last edited:
Might just let this run till tomorrow night as I wont have time to deal with 10 PMs a minute if I could repost it with the correct title hehe.

Get at it while no ones looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back