FS: Sonos Playbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimphreak

[H]ard|Gawd
Heatware: JimPhreak (95-0-0)
Payments: Paypal or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

**Trades/Offers: I'm not interested in ANY trades what-so-ever. Low ball offers will be ignored. I do not hold items without payment unless we've done business in the past or you're a highly regarded member of this board.

Sonos Playbar - SOLD

Less than 6 months old in new condition. This was a gift and it is FANTASTIC but I'm moving to a more full home theatre setup. I will definitely miss the Sonos app and Smart output switching though :(.

Sonos One speaker (black) - SOLD

Also less than 6 months old and was part of the same gift. I use this in my bedroom but now that I'm selling the Playbar having just one Sonos speaker isn't as nice. Having 2+ for multi room audio is so great through the Sonos app.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back