FS: Some Rare, Pristine Condition, Oakley Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakai

2[H]4U
I went ahead and made a paypal account, so new payment methods are Paypal or a Money Order!!

I have a wonderful collection of Oakley's which I planned to save for a long time so they were worth a small fortune when I sold them, but I am in a pinch and need to make a bit of money asap.

I worked at a local sunglass store for years and then sold them online for years after that. I know Oakleys like the back of my hand. Believe me there are no fakes here. All are in pristine condition, never worn. Most still have the original packaging too, see individual item descriptions for details. All have their Oakley microfiber drawstring storage bags.

I am just going to list the style/color and price, and link their page on oakley.com (or elsewhere if they no longer list them), then my verification pics. Sorry they are just with an old cellphone cam, my digicam usb cable is missing and I dont have a flash drive dongle for regular CF cards :(

These are one of the nicest X-Metals around, and one of the very few polarized X-Metals. Also fire polarized oakleys in general are rare as they are one of the best oakley lenses. IMO the best Oakley lenses are fire polarized, ice polarized, and positive red polarized.
Juliet Polished frame with Fire Polarized lens
http://www.oakley.com/products/1123/2295 Retail price: $400. My Price: $250 New Item!! pics coming soon

Half-X Plasma frame, Ice Polarized lens. http://www.oakley.com/products/5221/17899 (these look great, an x-metal version of Oakleys popular Half Jackets which were normal plastic frames. This is one of my favorite pairs, which I would have worn myself had they not been so valuable heh). Their price: $400. My Price: $250

CUSTOM Juliet Carbon frame, 24K/Gold lens. No exact oakley link as they never paired a carbon frame and gold/24k lens.. Heres their link to Carbon/Black, which doesn't look nearly as cool as my gold. http://www.oakley.com/products/1123/2295 their estimated price: $400, My Price: $225

CUSTOM "ICHIRO" Juliet Carbon frame, OO Blue lens. Even a regular pair of Ichiro Juliets are ultra rare, the only one they still sell is polished/emerald slate, which Ill link here http://www.oakley.com/products/3544/11371 which they list at $335. The lens on mine has the same etching at the bottom of the left lens, except mine is the dark carbon frame and the deep reflective OO Blue colored lens. My Price: $250

These Romeo's are both serialized, have the original retail packaging and the replacement nosepads. Note that these are long discontinued and very valuable, they sell for 400+ easily on ebay. If the trend continues, they will continue to appreciate as time goes on.

Romeo 1 Plasma frame, Fire lens http://www.oakley.com/products/1273/2653 Their Original Price was $310. My Price: $2001 sold, 1 still available

Romeo 1 Titanium Frame, Gold lens http://www.oakley.com/products/1273/2653 Their original price was $300, again they go for over 400 on ebay. My Price: $200

Like the Romeo's, these Penny's also have alltheir original packaging. They are also long since discontinued by oakley and can only be obtained by private owners. Needless to say the real value of these is far beyond their original MSRP's, check ebay prices yourself if you don't believe hehe.

Penny Titanium Frame, Ice Blue lens. http://www.oakley.com/products/1276/2673 original price: $315, i could only find 1 on the entire net, for sale on ebay, for 350 from the UK. My Price: $225

Penny X-Metal frame, Ruby lens. My favorite, most valuable pair of glasses. Long discontinued and searched for. Original price was $425, when I can even find them on ebay they go for 600+. There is one single one up on ebay for $788 bucks right now. My Price: $300!!

Shipping will be extra, say 15 dollars. That will get you at least USPS Priority Mail, packed in a sturdy box, insured, with signature confirmation (unless otherwise requested). Payment method will be money order (preferred, post office ones are easy & practically free) or western union money transfer. The only reason I am not listing them on ebay myself is I dont have a paypal account right now, nor do I have the time to create a new ebay account and deal with all that drama. All the better for you guys as Im selling these for half or less what they would go for on ebay heh. I will consider further discounts for multiple pairs. Note I only need to sell 2-3 of these and then I will take the rest down, as I may need money but Im not retarded hehe.

Also available, photos soon/on request: A-Wire Pewter frame/Postive Red lens, Half Wire Metallic Red frame/Positive Red lens (the frame is a very dark metallic red, not flashy and silly looking), Brown Smoke and Jet Black Flak Jacket frames and an assortment of lenses to go with them: Black Polar, Ice Polar, Gold Polar, VR28 Polar, and G30 Iridium.

Here is my heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=70072
also my email malakai AT tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Check it out, and PM, email, or post if interested. Time is of the essence, you will get your item quickly. It will ship as soon as payment is received.

Thank you for reading & your consideration!

----------------------------------------------

Penny Copper Frame, VR28 lens http://www.oakley.com/products/1276/2673 original price: 315, real value 400+. My price: $225SOLD!!

Last edited:
Too fancy for me. I'd have them scratched all to hell in an hour.

Nice FS thread though. I clicked every single link :)

Man, if I didnt already have some Romeo 2.0's id want those Blue Pennys
Have any hookups for getting new lenses for Romeo 2's?

Sent my brother a link to your thread.. the ocean ate his polished/Fire Juliets a few months back.. Bump 4 u

Can you post some photos for the lazy? :p

Check the links there are pics for everything on oakleys site but the 2 custom pairs. If you're serious about buying a specific one Ill photo it. I dont have a cam so I need to go to my uncles to take pics and he doesnt live close! But fear not before you actually buy youll have photos with my name in them so you know its the item your getting!

Let me add a little incentive! Since I can really use some cash in my pocket asap, the first person to buy something gets $50 dollars off their shades =)

No artist series sorry. The other ones I have are a pair of flak jackets im quite fond of, otherwise older stuff.

Little bumpy-bump, Ill have pics by tomorrow, day after at latest. Procuring a camera is causing me much difficulty atm...

Updated initial post with pictures! Oh I am still offering 50 dollars off the first person to order a pair, so hit me up!

The Penny Copper/VR28 and a Romeo Plasma/Fire's have been sold. I am only going to get rid of 1-2 more pairs and save the rest. You will never find these for my prices again, I can almost promise that =)

Added a new item, another pair of Juliet Polished/Fire Iridium Polarized I just acquired! These are one of the nicest X-Metals around, and one of the very few polarized X-Metals. Also fire polarized oakleys in general are rare as they are one of the best oakley lenses. IMO the best Oakley lenses are fire polarized, ice polarized, and positive red polarized.

Bumpity bump! Ill go ahead and do another bonus incentive! $25 off the next order! Im also going to be listing several new pairs of shades soon. No more x-metals, just some a-wires, half-wires, and flak jackets.

I'm offering a new incentive, $30 bucks off the next purchase! If your interested in anything at all please contact me. Feel free to haggle! :)

bump, just cuz the one and only pair of expensive shades I ever bought was pair of Oakley Blades way back in the day

Added paypal as a payment method. 2 additional sales pending, but not yet paid for, so they still up for grabs.

Hello all. I am closing this thread, and will be posting a new one minus the ones already sold, and with much better pictures as I have a high def webcam that looks far, far better than those pathetic cell cam shots looked. Ill have the new thread up by monday.

I just spent the last 8-9 days in the hospital (pancreatitis brought on by my crohns disease), sorry for the delay but I was without net connection in there, my netbook was taken from me when I got "laid off" from my last tech job so I had no portable pc to keep in touch while locked in my white room being fed via an IV tube and pumped full of painkillers (DAMN PANCREATITIS HURTS PEOPLE).

I had 2 orders I was about to ship off when I went in, those are going out today and monday (one was from here IIRC). I still have a lot left, and the thread I make to replace this will be much better than this one, which was a rushed trial run!

Anyway take care all, contact me via PM anytime if there was something y our interested in, otherwise watch the FS/FT forum as Ill have the new thread up with good pics and all up by tomorrow at latest!

Take care all, and thanks for the patience of the order I was about to ship when I got hospitalized.

Malakai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back