[FS-SoCal]: $1300 Turner's Outdoorsman Gift Card - $1100 (will meet in-person to verify)

jaypeezee

Gawd
This may be a little unusual but I will give it a shot. I have (2) gift cards, $800 and $500 to Turner's Outdoorsman. You can purchase anything sold there; firearms, hunting, fishing, etc... there are no restrictions. I am looking to net $1100 for the two gift cards which is a little over 15% off. Not a bad deal considering the stuff they sell is in high demand at the moment and rarely goes on sale. This is a great way to cover your sales tax + DROS if purchasing a firearm. These gift cards were purchased with cash as a going away gift for me so I could purchase a handgun but I could really use the cash more right now.

I am located in SoCal-IE but travel between Los Angeles and Palm Springs regularly. I'd be willing to make the drive to San Diego/Orange County for a serious buyer. I have been trading for 18+ years with flawless heatware feedback;

https://www.heatware.com/u/14373/to

If you're in an area not within a reasonable distance, we can discuss logistics via phone/facetime or PM.

Back