FS: Silverstone Nimiz TJ-03 Case (Black w/ Window)

SocceRich20

2[H]4U
I really hate to do it, but I'm selling my Silverstone TJ-03. It's made of beautiful black brushed aluminum, and I bought a windowed side panel for it. It comes with an upgraded front 120mm intake fan, a new filter, and fairly new LED rear exhaust fans. Every cable in the case is sleeved, including the front connectors. It is in excellent cosmetic condition, I just put brand new front doors on it, ordered from Silverstone directly. Old ones had some light scratches from moving the case around a lot. I'm missing a few 5.25" drive bay covers and a few PCI slots. When you install hardware in the case you should fill most of these slots anyways. If you still have a gap, 5.25" covers are a couple bucks online, and PCI covers are less than a dollar.

This case is absolute gorgeous, a truly timeless design. I know that down the road I'm going to kick myself for selling it and end up paying a fortune to get another one, but I'm putting everything in storage for a year for the Army, so the less things I have to store, the better.

These cases are very difficult to find, and still retail for over $300:
http://www.avadirect.com/product_details_parts.asp?PRID=4490

I'm selling this for $150 + actual shipping costs. It is also available for pickup in West Los Angeles.

tj03black.jpg

tj03-2.jpg

Does this case come with the original box?
I might be interested also live in the area for local pickup.

I'm in West LA and this case looks hot, but I'd need a case with full 5.25" bays all the way down the front.

I has 6 of them so it should work for you
I need them all the way down the front because six is not enough. The 3.5" cage blocks radiators and simply gets in the way, especially since I suspend my HDDs with elastic (for ultimate quietness) instead of hard-mounting them.

I have this exact case, but upgraded to a TJ10 since I needed one that can accommodate 120mm fans. I still refuse to sell it since I might just mod the top fan to fit a 120mm. I absolutely love this case and anybody buying it will be satisfied with it. I like the TJ10, but the TJ03 design is still classic in my books. Good luck and free bump for you.

Thanks for the bump. If I don't get a bite soon, I may just store it and save it for a rainy day.

Back