FS Silverstone HTPC case w. extras / mATX Barton combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to sell of some more things in hopes of getting funds for some new toys.

Silverstone Lascala LC02 HTPC case $65 shipped

- comes with 220w stock psu, AGP and PCI riser, IDE adapter for slim optical drive
- top has scratches and scuffs but if you throw it into an AV rack you wont be looking at the top
- can add a Phillips CDD5263 DVD-Rom/CDRW drive. Case and optical for a total of $85 shipped
- can add a Hitachi Travelstar 60gb 4200rpm 2.5" notebook drive with IDE adapter. Case, optical and hd for a total of $115 shipped

although the case does fit standard sized boards it really works best with mATX. Since the board uses risers for the add-on cards it needs a specific layout. Namely the AGP or PCI-E (they sell a riser that will work with the case for around $30) has to be aligned right next to the i/o ports and then the pci slot has to be right next to the video card slot. Most standard ATX have an empty spot between the video card slot and first pci slot.

will only be able to use the AGP riser with either of these layouts

with this layout you will be able to use both risers

Traded to bubblescivic.

Willing to trade for socket 754/939 procs

Contact info:

AIM: morgwon <<<< Easiest way to get a hold of me
Yahoo!: morg_won
MSN: morgwon
email: morgwon {(4t)} gmail {(d0t)} com
Heat: quique55

self bumpage. Lets get these things sold. Make offers if you dont like the prices.

dude i can get mad ticks for the cubs, u know that bro
:)
ttt for our lovable losers

im going to hold you to that Honkee. I want to be in the bleachers when they play the Mets so I can talk smack to Beltran. Someone buy this case make an offer. I feel good. Bears just won I just ate a steak sandwich and am drinking some white russians. Bump

yeah what they said. Buy my stuff. Willing to trade case towards a decent pci-e card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back