FS: SFF BareBones, Silverstone SG03, Q6600, 4GB Patriot PC6400, Foxconn G33M-S, and .

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by lgestle, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgestle

lgestle [H]ard|Gawd

Shipping includes USPS Priority, UPS Ground, or Fedex ground with insurance to the continental united states determined by cost. I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.
    Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
    All items below are used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.
    24 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified

Thanks for looking - John

SFF Barebones Bundle: SOLD To SocceRich20
    Includes the following:
    (Sorry I'm not parting out)
    -Retail Q6600 (G0 Stepping never overclocked) with Coolermaster Vortex Low Profile 92MM Heatsink
    -Foxconn G33M-S Motherboard
    -4*1GB PC6400 Patriot Low Latency 4-4-4-12@2.2V
    -Silverston SG03-B (Black) Micro ATX Case with 2* Antec Clear 120MM 3 Speed Fans
    -Antec Neohe 500 Watt Modular PSU
    -3.5 Flash card reader
    -SATA Liteon Light Scriber DVD Burner

Original owner on all the above items and bought retail. Most of the items above are still under manufacturer warranty and purchased in the last 10 months. Lightly used for education purposes (Virtual Server 2008 for Microsoft Labs). Pictures show SATA Hard drive and Mushkin 8GB PC6400 which will not be included (Patriot memory list above will be installed).

All items are in like new condition minus one small flaw in the SG03. On one of the PCI brackets the threads are on the virge of being stripped. Bad desing in that you have metal screws going into aluminum. Case came like that from the factory but it wasn't enough for me to strip down the entire case and return it as it was tolerable for me. Other than that small issue it's in like new shape.

I pictured the retail items but all boxes may not be shipped (depending on space) but I will include any accessories, manuals, or important items (ie the cut out of the CPU information from the box).

If someone wanted more umph compared to onboard I have a Used Galaxy 8800GT 512MB or a New Asus HD3850 512MB video card that is not included in the price above (78$ for either only with combo).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paypal Preferred
    Heat under "LordGestle" 67-0-0
    Email: lordgestle(at)charter.net
    Paypal Verified

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.