FS: Server parts and odds & ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
I need to unload some stuff to clean up room in the garage (and make the wife happier).

Server 1:
Purchased, built and never used. It was to be a second host for an install and ever was used. Parts are prior used though. The system is fully patched on firmware and BIOS updates as of a couple months ago. I do have a box and packing materials to ship this.
Parts:
Supermicro 836BA-R920B Chassis x2 700w PSU (is does include the 2x hot-swap bays in the rear)
Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F with 2x Dynatron coolers
2x E5-2680V2 ES procs
RAM - 32GB in it but will be giving you 96GB RAM. Some will post and some doesn't, and I don't have the time to test it all.
Asking price: $650 OBO + shipping

Will update more when I have a free moment this weekend. Shipping would be from 23456. Local pickup is welcome and encouraged. If you are looking for something specific, please message me. I will get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:
Your monitor is tempting...

Bump for a fellow VA [H] member!

Price is required. Thread will be deleted if not corrected as per the FSFT rules.

Bookmage I have RAM for server 1 but haven't had a chance to test it all. Essentially I'll sell it without RAM but include the 32+GB I have for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back