FS SEA: CaseLabs Merlin SM8, Corsair Dominator 32GB DDR4, MSI B350 Tomahawk, lots of EK parts

ryanjg11

Gawd
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM pump/reservoir combo unit ($125 shipped CONUS)

dlUKUbMrVlscUtB8GaMgpi54ia_ni_VmuiDmxH_b4J3WfBFN27HsF97UVvP_K7Nw4QMIuS8N-dsfsmreWc=w1000-h546-no.jpg

Worked flawlessly in my custom loop for about two years. Includes the original box, install instructions, and assembly tools. Also includes radiator mount (EK-UNI Pump Bracket), if you want to attach this to a standard watercooling radiator.

For more pics, click here.

########

EK CoolStream SE Slim Radiators (360mm and 240mm) - $80 ($100 shipped CONUS)

mdVA3Dem-T5rfDUwuLDmgkz1ZBofAeizzt3mhJyQnWUxIK7cZ3XmSpe8vqqgWMOu4LxJggH3Kvh_O5y_ME=w1000-h431-no.jpg

I used this in my PC with custom watercooling loop, and they performed great along with some Corsair ML120 mag-lev PWM fans. Which I'm happy to throw in for $15 each. These radiators could use a little bit of cleaning (though I did hit them with compressed air). There are some minor nicks indicative of regular use, nothing major. Both radiators perform flawlessly and never leaked.

########

Heat and eBay feedback under my username and forum refs if required. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• v0mpMs9hndVRzitOKf1AQ2SCif19d7QzAmfXkwP6bDcpIS_8K6gOWnctdGPlJq1EHOeuPZLODzVCx7rXJi=w1000-h994-no.jpg
    v0mpMs9hndVRzitOKf1AQ2SCif19d7QzAmfXkwP6bDcpIS_8K6gOWnctdGPlJq1EHOeuPZLODzVCx7rXJi=w1000-h994-no.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
wow how many inches tall is that boy? what kind of metal were those WC parts used with and what should they be used? i know you shouldn't mix metals.

wow how many inches tall is that boy? what kind of metal were those WC parts used with and what should they be used? i know you shouldn't mix metals.

cdoublejj, it's 22.44″H x 11.18″W x 22.38″D without the casters, so that probably bumps it up another 2 inches or so. It's a big boy!

I believe all the WC parts are aluminum where they interface with water, but I could be wrong. I haven't experienced any galvanic corrosion issues with the build.

No.. that's all copper. Video block is nickle plated copper.. rads have copper veins and fins.. aluminum on the housing which dont touch the fluids.

Bumpin the case labs... stellar case. They dont make them anymore. Such a shame. Whoever buys will LOVE IT. i have a th10 magnum. Stellar built case!

Thanks tango. I did notice they don't seem to have a website anymore, but spare parts can still be had on Amazon I believe. It's a shame.

Bump cause I got an s5 with a pedestal and I want to buy this. Someone please buy this.

Bumping as I've removed the items that have sold. CaseLabs case still available.

Im going to bump in and warn you, beg you, plead with you to not sell that Caselabs. They do not make them anymore. One day youre going to want to go back and you will not be able too.

I have a th10 magnum from CL. I was inches away from selling it and I would have regretted to this day. I have it and am using it now and loving it more than when I bought it years ago. Good luck on your sales.

Im going to bump in and warn you, beg you, plead with you to not sell that Caselabs. They do not make them anymore. One day youre going to want to go back and you will not be able too.

Ha - if only it didn't take up a massive amount of space, I'd probably be willing to put it in the garage. I get that they're practically collector's items now. But I'm fine with parting with it - there's plenty of well-thought-out cases on the market these days. And at least one still made in the USA.

Back