FS: Schro's Moving Sale Thread!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schro

[H]F Junkie
Thread closed for the move. Will return once move and honeymoon is complete. If you want an item before the thread reopens, PM me, and I'll do what I can to get it to you.

I'm moving to Winston-Salem, NC in a couple weeks, and I'd like to not have to move this stuff - it is priced to sell and feel free to make an offer. The worst I'll do is counter. Pics provided upon request or the thread will be supplemented with them when I stop feeling lazy. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.

Memory

Kingston HyperX 512mb PC3500C2. Two available. $30 shipped each, $55 for the pair
SuperTalent 512mb PC3200. Two available. $20 shipped each. $35 for the pair

Hard Drives
250 GB Maxtor IDE HDD $45 shipped

Video Cards

AIW Radeon 9700 Pro w/ Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer 3 installed - $45

Sapphire Radeon 9250 Pro 128mb - $25

Motherboards

Dual proc goodness - Tyan S2507 Dual p3 motherboard with dual P3 866 processors and Swiftech MCX-370 HS's with 60mm Thermaltake fans. Will throw in 256mb PC133 RAM $70

HTPC / Media Center Stuff

Artec ATSC USB TV Tuner. Includes retail box and basic antenna. This receives HD Over The Air signals. $35

Gyration Wireless Keyboard & Remote control. IR & RF. Controls AV devices. Highly reccomended. Includes the keyboard, remote, and instruction manuals (if I can find them). I've had this for just a few months, and it works great. - $100 (Newegg reference)

ATI Remote Wonder (includes receiver) - $20

ATI Remote Wonder 2 (includes receiver) - $25

Microsoft MCE Remote (no IR receiver included) - $22

Other Stuff

4 Port KVM (VGA + 2x PS2) w/ Cables (the weight of the cables will make this a beast to ship). Works great - $35

Doom 3 - $12

Bundle and save! Make me an offer!

Heat is under Schro
eBay under Schro321

Bump.
A few price changes.
Removed sold items
Added a couple new.

w00t.

Bump! Stuff is going into moving boxes as I type - if anyone wants something, hurry up and PM me before I tape up the boxen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back