FS: Sapphire R9 295X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole lotta power bump! Amazing card for high end gaming!

Classified as new because I never used it. Thats why I included the picture with the yellow tape on it still. No box will not be included. Never registered any warranty because I never used it.

Box included?

Warranty status?

Kind of a stretch to classify that as "Brand New".

1) Any accessories or games included?

2) Does it come with original invoice/receipt for Sapphire warranty?

3) Free Bump / GLWS

You should really consider listing Heat for something of this value...

It has my actual city where I live in. If you want to verify that the heatware is my account you can pm me on heatware. Also, ,you can talk to my previous buyers that bought on this site. Check my old threads as well to verify.

BUMP!!

Heat upon request? Why?

Lol knowing what city you live in is dangerous? I live in portland oregon.... im not scared.

Lol knowing what city you live in is dangerous? I live in portland oregon.... im not scared.

This. Unless you live in a city with a population of 1, people would need a whole lot more than that to do any harm. The location is listed to benefit both the seller and buyer. Just wtf...

9h4SGSr.jpg

BUMP!!

Lol, who ever said I was scared. I just don't like putting information like that in the public. That said, if you do wish to buy my product, I am more than happy to share my heatware with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back