FS: SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SSD | WinTV-HVR-2250 Dual Tuner MCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in San Clemente, CA and accept Amazon Payments, MOs and PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

$75 shipped - Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 w/MPEG 2 Decoder - Comes with everything in the retail box, including MCE remote. This is a PCI-E x1 add-on card to receive free HD OTA (over the air) broadcast. It has dual-tuners, giving you the ability to record two channels at the same time. I also have a TERK antenna to use with it and can post photos if anyone is interested in that as well.

***SOLD***
$190 shipped - SanDisk Extreme II 240GB SSD - Newly released, fastest SSD on the market, like new, only used for a few benchmarks. This drive ships with 1GB of SLC for its cache and SanDisk normally backs this with a 5 year warranty, so it should be super reliable (plus it was a review model, so they are not likely to ship a bad one ;)), but sold without one. Comes with a 4GB USB drive, spacer and SATA III cable.

***SOLD***

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry, I don't have one and it's boxed away. Basically brand new - the drive has only been out for about a month. I ran CrystalDiskMark, HDTune and copied 2GB of files. That's the only use the drive has seen.

Could you link me to a benchmark that shows it is better then the 840 Pro?

I can't find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back