FS: Samsung HT-BD3252T

I have a Samsung HT-BD3252T for sale. I bought it as a Samsung certified refurbished unit. The only physical issue with the unit is a small crack on the right side corner of the receiver that was there when I bought it. It didn't seem to have any effect. This unit has the rear wireless speaker module and also the 802.11 wireless adaptor to get it on the net so you can use Netflix, Blockbuster and etc. Below is a breif description:

"The Samsung HT-BD3252 home theater consists of classic 5 speakers and a subwoofer to give you the theater-like experience in your house. This Samsung home theater system offers Internet streaming wirelessly. With built-in support for Netflix and Blockbuster movie, this Samsung 5.1Ch home theater allows you to watch your favorite videos and enjoy music to the fullest. The Samsung HT-BD3252 home theater has wireless rear speaker which makes to carry out operation conveniently. This Samsung 5.1Ch home theater has built-in iPod dock which lets you connect your iPod and share your audio, video, etc with ease. Incorporated with Anynet Plus technology, this Samsung home ".

I'm asking 300 for the unit plus shipping. I've sold a couple of things on this forum before however I don't sell enough of anything to have a seller's reputation with heatware and etc. I want to make the buyer as comfortable as possible so we can converse over the phone throughout the process. I've been on the forums for many years here.

Pics.

IMAG0036.jpg

Small crack shown here.

IMAG0037.jpg

And here.

IMAG0038.jpg

Front of unit.

IMAG0039.jpg

Subwoofer

IMAG0040.jpg

Subwoofer again with lighting.

IMAG0041.jpg

Wireless rear speaker module.

IMAG0042.jpg

Back of wireless module.

IMAG0046.jpg

My pet rat.

IMAG0047.jpg

Ipod dock

IMAG0048.jpg

Front speaker (also comes with a piece that can make the speaker about 4 and 1/2 feet tall.

IMAG0050.jpg

Rear and center speakers.

IMAG0051.jpg

Everything packed back up in original packaging.

IMAG0052.jpg

Same box again.

IMAG0053.jpg

Same box again.

300.00 plus shipping. My zip is 24210 in VA. Thanks.

EBAY: llbailey6

EDIT: ALSO THROWING IN A 40GB REPLAY TV UNIT FOR FREE WITH 1 HDMI CABLE!! I HAVEN'T USED THE UNIT IN ABOUT FIVE YEARS BUT IT STILL WORKS.

DSCF0056.JPG

Last edited:
Back