FS: Samsung Galaxy S II Cell Phone (AT&T Attain) w/ Otter Box Case + Screen Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in San Clemente, CA and accept Amazon Payments and MOs. No PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

(SOLD to theSET) $400 shipped - Samsung Galaxy S II (AT&T Attain SGH-i777) Unlocked Cell Phone w/case + Skinomi Screen Protector

Mint condition and retail boxed. Android's iPhone 4S killer. Equipped with Samsung's latest Super AMOLED Plus screen. Gorgeous 4.3" display, "4G" HSDPA+ support, 8MP camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording, 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSD expansion slot, 1650mAH battery. Screen protector installed from the beginning so screen is in perfect condition. Rooted, UnNamed 2.21 w/ICS theme and CWM Xrecovery preinstalled. Stock, Cyanogenmod 7 and MIUI ROMs also downloaded on the SD card and ready to flash. Achieves around 2.5 days of battery life with minimal usage. Also includes manual, data & power cables. Bought a different phone so am selling.
+$25 to include international Otterbox Commuter case. International version covers one of the noise-cancelling microphones, but this can be drilled out. S2 SII

***SOLD***
(SOLD) $200 shipped - PlayStation 3 160GB (Slim) - Comes retail boxed with two dual-shock controllers, God of War Collection (1 & 2), Ninja Gaiden Sigma, USB cables, A/V cable, power cord and manual. Less than a year old.
(SOLD) $30 shipped - Mortal Kombat 9 (PS3) - Includes unused Kombat Pass for online play and retail manual. $10 discount if you buy this with the PS3.
***SOLD***

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump, wish I could have bought this with tax money but it went to tires for my car :( GLWS bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back