FS: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD NIB x6

MoFoQ

Gawd
I have six (qty: 6)zero (qty: 0) Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSDs, new in box, fresh back from RMA (btw, their RMA process is amazingly smooth).

Model #: MZ-7KE256B
Looking for $100 shipped each
(Paypal non-fee, Google Wallet, BTC, or ETH)

And to sweeten the pot a bit, if you have donated at least $20 to a non-profit (ACLU, St. Jude, Child's Play, etc.) within the last 6 months and can prove it, I'll knock the price down by $20. ;)

My Heatware linked in my sig.

850 pro 256gb x6.jpg

Edit: All six sold; might have more in future

Last edited:
Does buying a humble bundle count? Definitely threw 100% to charity on a few of those.

Reactions: MoFoQ
like this
sure, why not? of course, dollar amount applies :)

curious, which charity did it benefit?

Not to hate...but doesn't only like 5% of $10 for to charity? But I mean after a year...that's errr $5?

Also, bump for good deal on some SSDs ;)

Not to hate...but doesn't only like 5% of $10 for to charity? But I mean after a year...that's errr $5?

Also, bump for good deal on some SSDs ;)

If you are referring to humblebundle, you can manually adjust want percentage goes to charity, what goes to the studio/dev and what goes to humble themselves.

How about a $15 donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital every paycheck? 26 X 15

like this
sure, why not? of course, dollar amount applies :)

curious, which charity did it benefit?

Well that is odd, purchase history doesn't mention what charity was involved nor your personal contribution. A lot of them were Child's Play though.

Well shit men, he's not here to hold hands lol.

Simply prove you donated at least $20 to a non-profit, get the discount, simple.

like this
Back