FS: Samsung 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doozer

2[H]4U
Samsung 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49RG90SSNXZA)
120Hz Refresh, Ultrawide Screen QLED Computer Monitor, 5120 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms Response, FreeSync 2 with HDR, HDMI
* works with G-Sync

• 49-INCH DUAL QHD CURVED GAMING MONITOR is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side
  • 120HZ REFRESH RATE with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
  • CES 2019 BEST OF INNOVATION Award Winner
  • HDR 1000 SUPPORTS A PEAK BRIGHTNESS rating of 1,000 nits for true High Dynamic Range
  • SUPER ULTRAWIDE 32:9 (5120 x 1440p) aspect ratio helps the CRG9 curve around your field of view for immersive gaming action
  • OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALLY ANY GAME GENRE including FPS, RTS, RPG and more
  • CONNECT MULTIPLE INPUT SOURCES thru HDMI, display port and USB
  • HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE STAND tilts and swivels for maximum comfort

shipped to your door for SOLD

monitor is used and well taken care of. I've had it a few months and im second owner. no dead/stuck pixels.

jedi - fallen order.jpg
black screen.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not ship internationally but I do take PayPal.
Heat 214-0-0

Last edited:
Got anymore info other then a copy of the specs? Like new used how old it is etc.

Samsung 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49RG90SSNXZA)
120Hz Refresh, Ultrawide Screen QLED Computer Monitor, 5120 x 1440p Resolution, 4ms Response, FreeSync 2 with HDR, HDMI
* works with G-Sync

• 49-INCH DUAL QHD CURVED GAMING MONITOR is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side
  • 120HZ REFRESH RATE with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
  • CES 2019 BEST OF INNOVATION Award Winner
  • HDR 1000 SUPPORTS A PEAK BRIGHTNESS rating of 1,000 nits for true High Dynamic Range
  • SUPER ULTRAWIDE 32:9 (5120 x 1440p) aspect ratio helps the CRG9 curve around your field of view for immersive gaming action
  • OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALLY ANY GAME GENRE including FPS, RTS, RPG and more
  • CONNECT MULTIPLE INPUT SOURCES thru HDMI, display port and USB
  • HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE STAND tilts and swivels for maximum comfort

shipped to your door for $1100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not ship internationally but I do take PayPal.
Heat 214-0-0

Wow! this brand new? got pics? used?

Thanks!

If this is used and there is no dead pixel, this is a steal. Many people are getting issues with dead pixels. I would rather buy a used one confirmed with no dead pixel vs taking a chance with an unopen one. Awesome monitor, using it right now!

This is the monitor I'm using - it's really spectacular, and honestly, you're never going to be prepared for how large this thing is on your desk.

If you plan to buy this, pls make sure you have the space, video card and table to support it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back