FS: s754 A64 rig (board, CPU, RAM, video card, PSU) WTB: PCP&C510D, Eheim1250

iddqd

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling some parts I no longer need (don't worry they all work quite well :D). I set individual prices, but you can buy it all, together for $850 shipped. Anyway, here we go with the parts!

• MSI K8N Neo Platinum board, nForce3 250Gb chipset, I flashed it to BIOS 1.4beta7 (which is the best overclocking bios revision for this board)
    -$100 shipped

• Athlon 64 3200+ ClawHammer revision "CG" CPU, does 2.4GHz in this board at 1.74vcore - that's 3700+ speeds for ya :)
    -$180 shipped

• 2x512 Mushkin "222 Special" pc3200 RAM, with Winbond BH-6 chips - these are very nice BH-6, by the way, better than a good lot of the BH-5 out there. If you don't know what BH-5/6 is, read about it here. You can also check what kind of results people get with BH-5/6 here.
    -$240(both) shipped

• BFG Tech. 5950Ultra video card, this is last generation's 6800Ultra-Extreme, it still does about aswell as a 6800NU, or in some cases, better. Also comes with lifetime warranty (no need for proof of purchase or anything) so, if you RMA it in a couple of months (if it isn't broken, break it ;)) you will get a 6800GT for it (since they can't give you anything worse) [pics available upon request, I think they all look pretty much the same..]
    -$190

• Antec TruePower 480W power supply, I modded this thing thoroughly. First of all, it now has a transparent(=see-thru) plexiglass cover, and the inside is plainted black. I also replaced the fans with a 80-mm blue LED fan (in the back) and a 92-mm quiet Panaflo fan. Painted the inside & outside black, and the fan grille is chrome blue. [pics coming soon]
    -$80

• Thermalright SLK948U copper heatsink, this thing is heavy, but performs about as well as the lighter, XP-90. Comes with mounting for A64 boards, and a 92mm high-speed Panaflo fan. [pics available upon request]
    -$35

Also, WTB a PCP&C TurboCool 510Deluxe - 20pin native PSU. pm with price.
And WTB: Swiftech MCW6002 waterblock, and the video card block, eheim 1250.

Almost forgot! My Heatware. (I know, not many - but I'm hoping to increase the number very soon :D)
Oh, yeah email/MSN is [email protected]

bump.gif

how much would you sell the ram alone for?

edit: never mind, i looked more closely at your post

Talk about RMA abuse, I RMAd all my way from 5900NU to 5950U, and got a free 5900U in the process!

What kind of experience did you have with that ram? Speeds, timings, what board/cpu setup? Thanks.

koomba said:
What kind of experience did you have with that ram? Speeds, timings, what board/cpu setup? Thanks.
Doesn't do too well in the Neo Platinum (because it doesn't give more than 2.8vdimm), however does stock just fine, even with a mild overclock (<220MHz@2-2-2-X). However, in my new board (DFI) it does much better. See sig for details :)... At the top end the BH-5 only has 6Mhz headroom over it.

Back