FS: Ryzen Parts, Complete ITX PC, More

Kuromizu

Gawd
There's a long list here for sale. I prefer to sell in bundles for convenience.

Some images: https://imgur.com/a/vzOQbp3

Rules:
  • I only ship to the contiguous United States. No APO or PO boxes.
  • PayPal or cash only. No "friend and family" payments.
  • Local pickup is available in the Cleveland, OH area; 44125.
  • Prices do not include shipping.
  • Some items are too big to ship. Those will be marked "Local Only".
  • Heatware under "Comradetao", Reddit (ugh) confirmed trades under "Comradetao", eBay feedback under "chidorimachines"
Items for Sale:

Thermaltake F1 Suppressor ITX Case: SOLD
  • The case is in good shape over all with some minor flaws and signs of use. Hard to tell it's been used overall though. The plastic wrap is still on the window.
  • This will fit large 2-slot GPUs, large ATX power supplies, and several storage drives.
  • It's cooled by a 200mm fan in front.
Gigabyte AB320-S2H AM4 Motherboard: $35
  • Brand new in box. Never used.
Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB LED RAM 3000MHz CL15 (2x8GB): Gone
  • I bought RGB RAM because RGB makes it faster. Didn't really need it.
AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB Gigabyte Windforce Triple Fan Edition: SOLD

Gigabyte H110-D3A Motherboard (2x available): SOLD
  • Bought these off of a guy locally. Test both (but not every port or every function) and they seem to work fine.
EVGA 1300W G2 Modular Power Supply: $80
  • Original owner claimed it was purchased to run 1080 SLI. A way smaller PSU could do that. I think it was used for mining with the 580 mentioned below.
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X CPU with Stock Cooler $240
  • Bought open-box from Microcenter. Suspicious that it was never even used, just opened. Can't confirm.
  • Confirmed that the stock cooler was never used until 12/22/2018 when I installed it to test the CPU. Everything seems to work as expected.
ASUS AMD RX 580 8GB "DUAL" Graphics Card: SOLD
  • This was used for mining before I bought it, but I don't know how long. The original owner said it was never used for mining, but I'm convinced he was lying (dust on the wrong side of the plastic shroud, & other evidence). Seems to work fine. Used it for gaming for a little while and it's doing the job.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 2700X, and live in Akron and work takes me by Beachwood mall area every day.

Would you be interested in any trades?

I don't think PSU warranties transfer. I got it second hand.

It has a ton of cables, but I haven't taken an inventory.

Back