FS: 1tb NVME, HP Probook 450 G6 15.6", 64GB DDR4 (2x32) , Nvidia 730 Videos cards

PMed ya over last weekend. Never heard back. Let me know on those cards.

Thanks,

-D

Trying to catch up to everyone's PM now (its been a hectic few weeks) Oh and Zotac 1070 Mini is ready for shipping.

Bump, I know OP was going through some personal stuff, IIRC. Just wanted to see if this FS list is still current. Thanks

Interested in one of the Z170 motherboards. Please let me know how much shipping is to 29856 if you still have at least one of those and which one you have left.

Bump , took a little break to deal with life back to update and get rid of some more stuffs.

jebus! 400 bones OBO at that for a 1080ti?! amazing prices

Bump catching up on PM , 1080ti sold and shipped, Asrock and one 1000w GQ sold and shipped, other power supplies pending. CPU still up for grabs !

Bump , still have that 3800x !
Don't tempt me. I have a 3300X on pre-order that was supposed to be my stopgap CPU until Zen 3, and of course it's another AMD paper launch. I think the earliest it could ship is June 8th.

Reactions: Jelly
like this
bumps for the video professor image, it should really be a gif, it's like were still in the 90's here. also pm'ed you

Sorry everyone been down a few days overwhelmed at work and some bad calls so just was trying to rest and get back into the groove, replying to PM now

Back