FS: Rio Karma and PPC-6601

Nexweb

n00b
I have a Rio Karma that I want to sell because I just got another MP3 Player. It has 20gb and the scroll wheel on it is broken, but it still works perfectly fine because you can control everything with the control stick. If you ever wanted to fix it there are instructions out on the net somewhere. It includes the dock (which will let you hook up the Karma to your stereo or on your computer network), the charger, and USB cable. I do not have the original CD but I can burn all the latest software on one for you. This is probably one of the best reviewed MP3 players out there, so $110 shipped

I also have a PPC-6601 PDA/Phone. I don't know if the phone side of it works because my friend gave it to me and I only have Cingular. As a PDA it works really well. It has a slide out lit-up thumbpad that comes in handy. I have the usb cord, a battery charger, and another battery (the extra battery will only charge on the battery charger and not while on the unit). I used it to play MP3's and also to watch anime that I downloaded. I have an NES emulator that I can leave on and I also installed Windows Media Player 10 on it so you can use it with Napster or Yahoo Music. If you look on ebay these go for a good amount, but since I don't need it and since I can't verify if the phone side works, I'd be willing to let it go for $120 shipped.

I can Post pics tonight if anyone wants me to

My heatware is vvebster (two v's not a w)

Back