FS: Red Dead Redemption XB360

roaf85

2[H]4U
For sale is a like new Red Dead Redemption for Xbox 360. No scratches to disc and no shelf ware. Game has been owned for 3 weeks and after 50 hours into it I am ready to sell it.

Price: $26 shipped USPS First Class mail. Price is firm. If you do not like it get a shitty copy from the amazon market place.

Paypal only. Paypal information will be given in PM.

Heat under: roaf85
ebay under: roaf85

thanks for looking.

Price: $26 shipped USPS First Class mail. Price is firm. If you do not like it get a shitty copy from the amazon market place.
thanks for looking.

Lol, but why would they do that when Amazon is $11 more ($36.99 at time of this post).

Bump for being tempted. I have way to big of a backlog as it is and no time to do anything with it :(.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Lol, but why would they do that when Amazon is $11 more ($36.99 at time of this post).

Bump for being tempted. I have way to big of a backlog as it is and no time to do anything with it :(.

Sorry I love this place but any time I list something whether it be on CL or internet forums you always get the flood of assholes offering significantly less than asking.

I can get 20 bucks on trade in right not with free shipping on amazon trade in. 26 shipped still incurs about 5 dollars in fees after paypal and postage/envelope cost.

I would rather have the cash, but I am not going to spend my time pm people back in forth when I can use amazon trade in.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back