FS: RARE Sony Vaio VGN-AW170Y 18.4" Adobe RGB LED/ C2D 2.9GHz/ 500GB/ 8GB

you linked to a seller dashboard it looks like, since the items *I* have for sale come up. Link to the actual item.

18.4" FF and the keeb still looks cramped... OOF! Lol I guess that is just part of having a laptop, looks nice for video and editing. Gl with sale.

The laptop is great, I bought it to edit photos with but have since decided to use my film cameras instead (have 3 of them) and I'm in the process of selling my digital cameras too.

The laptop is great, I bought it to edit photos with but have since decided to use my film cameras instead (have 3 of them) and I'm in the process of selling my digital cameras too.
I may be interested in a camera.

Sold both cameras. I'm also selling a off camera flash. Just click on my ebay auction and check out the rest of my stuff. Sold the DP1M today and a CD.

This. First thought: why would anyone pay $800 for a C2D CPU? That laptop isn't worth more than $200.

My other issue too is this laptop has an issue with the screen's backlight, so you're not even going to enjoy that big screen as much since it's got backlight issues with color banding.

Back