FS : Quaddro k2200 | Elgato Capture Cards | Webcams | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Summer cleaning at the house. All prices are paypal friends and family - If you would like standard paypal please just add the 3% to the price. Shipping done via USPS from 30076. Fairly fast shipping.

Here is my heatware : Criticalhitkoala

If you purchase multiple items, I will consider a discount. Prices are negotiable, but I'm not in a rush so if I recieve a low offer via pm, will politely respond but probably wait to see what else comes down the pipeline. Of course if any prices are out of wack, please feel free to pm me about it.

Text in tangerine color will say exactly what the items will come packaged and shipped in.

Items for sale - There are more photos, but imgur won't let me upload right now. If you would like more images of any item send me a pm request and I'll respond asap.

PNY Quaddro K2200 Video Card - $75 Shipped (sold)

20210730_163157.jpg

System pull from a workstation. Can actually be used for gaming (equivalent to a Geforce 750). Really neat cards as they are single slot and have 2 display ports and 1 dvi port. If anyone needs a video card just to get their ryzen machines working and doing some light gaming, this could work well for you.

Comes with just the video card, appropriately and safely packed for shipping.

Various other things

Elgato 4k Mark II Pro PCIE Capture Card - $175 shipped
Elgato HD60+ USB 3.0 Capture Card - $155 Shipped
Avermedia C313 Webcam - $32 Shipped
Papalook 1080p 60fps Webcam (Looks like a Logitech Streamcam) - $40 shipped

The webcams will ship without boxes, along with the sound card. The Elgato products do have boxes.

Stuff that sold

Asrock X300 Complete System - $300 shipped (SOLD)

20210730_172717.jpg

A really awesome small form factor machine. I actually had a 4700g in it recently, but ended up putting a 3200g recent purchased from another H forum member in it. Was going to give this computer to my nephew, but looks like the little nephew is getting a 3300x machine. Specs are as follows:

- AMD Ryzen 3200g
- ASRock x300 SFF system and motherboard (https://www.asrock.com/nettop/AMD/DeskMini X300 Series/index.asp)
- 16 Gig Crucial Ballistix DDR3200 SoDimms
- 512 Gig Inland NVME System Drive with Windows 10 installed
- Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 chromax.Black Low profile CPU Cooler
- Low Profile Wireless antenna with wireless module.

Comes with original boxes, all cables and accessories, and also original (and louder) asrock cpu cooler. Should be priced fairly since the cpu and x300 system itself without the extras would be about $320 new.

MSI B550 Matx Bazooka Motherboard - $75 shipped (SOLD)

20210730_163514.jpg

Only selling because I wasn't paying attention when this board was purchased. Was upgrading a Twitch Streaming pc, and didn't realize this Matx board doesn't have a spare Pcie X4 slot, but rather two pcie x 1 slots under the main pcie slot, so my capture card wasn't compatible. Motherboard is pretty much like new.

Comes with all parts and accessories, most still in their bags. Ships in original box.

Ryzen 4700g with Gigabyte B450i ITX Motherboard (Auros Pro Wifi) - $330 Shipped (SOLD)

Pretty great cpu and mb combo. Currently running it with a 1070 in the bedroom along with two sticks of DDR4 Cas 16 3600 ram. Don't really need the apu function so maybe someone is interested in that. The motherboard is amazing also and works great for it. Actually pretty kick ass just with the APU for some gaming. Willing to work a trade + cash for someone who has a 5 Series. Willing to sell just the CPU, so make an offer if you want. The new Ryzen 5 5600g comes out today and the 5800g...so lets say I wouldn't mind $275 shipped for the chip as it's closer to the 5600g new ($259). Motherboard has all accessories including backplate. Will also include Wraith Spire cooler. The board already has windows pro legit on it, so anyone who buys it together can just install an os and ram and go.

Dungeons and Dragons what you need to start kit - $65 shipped (SOLD)

20210730_163401.jpg

This should get a kick from some of you guys. I actually was going to sell this over a year ago, ended up keeping it to give to the nephew, and then Covid happened. Never had a chance to give it to them. Anyone wanna play D&D. Here's the 5th edition Dungeon Masters Guide, Players Handbook, Monster Manual, and 3 packs of dice to use. Maybe you wanna get your kids into it. Books are in good to great condition.

Comes with the 3 books, dice, and potentially a little more. I have a few D&D related items i'm looking for that will ship out with the stuff.

Soundblaster G5 Portable Soundcard | Headphone Amp - $50 shipped (SOLD)
Avermedia C313 Webcam - $30 Shipped (SOLD)

Last edited:
bump for you, was looking for a set of these books for a good price a couple of months ago, had you posted, would of bought them...lol. Got lucky though, payed 200 flat on offerup, but got ten 5e books (included the most desired, Tasha's, xanathars, along with the most popular and used books). Considering I would of spent roughly 350 retail, couldn't resist. For anyone interested at all in DND, pick these up, it's a blast, and about a third off msrp + free dice ^.^

bump for you, was looking for a set of these books for a good price a couple of months ago, had you posted, would of bought them...lol. Got lucky though, payed 200 flat on offerup, but got ten 5e books (included the most desired, Tasha's, xanathars, along with the most popular and used books). Considering I would of spent roughly 350 retail, couldn't resist. For anyone interested at all in DND, pick these up, it's a blast, and about a third off msrp + free dice ^.^

Thanks! Yeah, I adore D&D but we are making space at the house and have been to busy to play any. Have so many great memories playing campaign with friends, so I'm hoping whoever gets this gets to experience the same joy.

Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Thanks! Yeah, I adore D&D but we are making space at the house and have been to busy to play any. Have so many great memories playing campaign with friends, so I'm hoping whoever gets this gets to experience the same joy.
I feel yeh. Unfortunately I only had a short few sessions with a friend who was dm'ing for a group of us. He had to cancel the campaign several sessions in due to time constraints. So bought the entire set as I'm planning on running my own campaign. Stumbled upon critical role a few years ago, been watching since, and itching to play more after I had a taste....But alas, if it has to be as a DM, so be it =P. Been brewing up my own homebrew in my spare time, grand scale ^.^

There's no GPU shortage in this thread. Make that Quadro yours! Top of the mornin' fer ya!

Actually might even be putting gpus up soon. Been debating listing a few like the 1070, 1660, and 2070 as I've been able to get a few unexpected gpus recently.

There is one quaddro up for sale though, thank you for the bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back