FS: Q9450, Corsair Dominator DDR2, CoolIT ECO A.L.C. and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
First things first. I work with people in the order I receive PMs in, dibs mean nothing. I ship primarily to the ConUS so if you absolutely must have one of my items PM me and we will discuss it.

Heat 76-0-0
eBay

If you don't like my price or you have something in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER! The worst I can do is turn you down.

-Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450-

I've run this chip in my server for about 8 months now and it has been fantastic. It has been under water 99% of the time, but I did do a few tests with my TRUE 120 when I first got it and successfully hit 4.2ghz with the chip on my Asus P5Q Pro. Under water it was run normally at 3.6ghz for about 4 months and then back down to stock for the remaining 5 months when it was mainly a file server. YMMV on the overclocking but it is a very solid chip with a lot of life left in it.

Looking for $180 shipped!

-2x2gb Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066mhz-

Ran this memory with the above CPU for about 8 months always with a RAM cooler. I haven't messed much with clocking this memory but it should be a breeze.

Looking for $85 shipped!

-CoolIT Systems ECO A.L.C.-

Brand new in box! Just got this over the weekend and I really have no use for it. This thing is nearly identical to the Corsair H50 and works just as well.

ECO A.L.C. review

Looking for $60 shipped!

-Intel Executive Series DQ43AP mATX-

Won this board recently at a LAN. Have no use for it. It's a Intel branded mATX board with onboard graphics, not much else to say.

Looking for $65 shipped OBO!

SOLD:
Asus Rampage II Gene X58 mATX - SOLD to skitzogreg

Last edited:
That was the Domino ALC, I believe. This is a much newer version that is practically identical, aside from aesthetics, to the Corsair H50.

Cool. I already got an H70, but that seems like a pretty good deal. I'll see if anybody local wants it and PM you if they do.

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back