FS: PowerColor RX 470 4GB, B450 Mobo, EPAX X10 build plate, Various things

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
OK, got a new truck and need to downsize some random gear lying around. More to add as time goes on, got a lot of stuff piling up here and need to get some more filament for the printers to make stuff for the new truck lol. Prices are based off Ebay sold prices within the last few days and account for shipping as well. I will go under Ebay prices as there will be less fees for me so win win for both of us. Payment via PayPal G/S and shipped usually with USPS unless I find a killer deal. No shipments until 10/25 at the earliest, usually ship under 48 hours from payment if past that.

AMD RX 470 4 GB (PowerColor Red Devil) - $170 shipped -Moved to EBAY

ASROCK B450M Pro-4 MATX Mobo - $50 shipped - Honestly no clue what I used this for lol. Comes with board, io spacer, nvme screw, all the normal stuff. Wasn't in use long, I think this used to be my backup plex server but I only ran 2 servers for about a year, maybe less. If this was what I think it was it had about 9-10 months use before going back in the box as a spare. No CPU or RAM, just mobo and what came with mobo

(new) EPAX X10 Resin Printer Build Plate - $80 shipped - Moved to EBAY

(SOLD!!) MSI B450 Gaming Plus (ATX) + Ryzen 2600X + 16 GB RAM + 128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD Combo - $180 shipped -

(SOLD!!) GTX 1050 TI ( Zotac ) - $140 shipped

(SOLD!!) Raspberry Pi3 + Retroflag Case - $30 shipped

More to come as time goes on, including likely some left over retro gaming stuff I never got around to and some random PC parts. Prices are shipped, I use PayPal G/S exclusively (unless you are near Akron OH and want to do cash local for a few bucks off). Heat is in sig, prefer you have heat as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump, got the mobo combo setup and testing now so I listed it, if anything fails I'll pull it but we should be fine

Morning bump, combo sold, working on other things to add now if they test out well

bump it up, working on getting some pi cases and pi's ready (retro console themes), gotta do Army stuff for a few days so shipping may be hit and miss until next week. EPAX build plate added

bump, still have one GPU for sale and the epax plate is about to go on ebay, GPU will probably be on Ebay soon
If you buy something from my ebay (name in sig) let me know and I'll give you a small [H] discount at the end of the auction, need this stuff gone!

Bump, starting to pull things and put them on Ebay, I'll be moving the rest there soon so get it before the bidding raises prices

Bump, GPU moved to Ebay and already got bids in minutes. Leaving the Mobo up for a short time more before closing it out and taking it all to ebay.

Back