FS: Pentium 4 2.4C M0 SL6Z3

Darkstar559

Limp Gawd
I am selling to US and Canada

Intel Pentium 4 2.4CGhz M0 SL6Z3
Used for less than a week, Retail
Comes with everything (3 year warranty, manuals, sticker, heatsink)

$150 - USD
$190 - CAD
SOLD!

I will ship via USPS Priority
Price includes shipping
I will accept money order only
I will ship the same time you send the payment out. Just let me have a look at your heatware. Otherwise, I will ship once I get the payment.

Refunds: If anyone gets an item that is defective upon arrival, the full amount is refunded if the buyer is reasonable.

Contact me with PM or email.

My Heatware Evaluations

Happy New Year!

I need to get rid of this today.. please suggest some of the prices you have in mind

Shipping to canada of and item that small will cost you less than shipping in the US. I suggest opening the doors to the canadians as they'll more then likely wanna take you up on that offer.

Alright, I'll ship to Canada.. I shouldnt have taken that option away in the first place. I don't know how money order would work since we have different currency but I have my parents PayPal account up you could send a payment to them. I'm still waiting for my bank transfer to complete, thats why my PayPal is currently down. Other than that, i'm always happy to ship to Canada.. I value that more than shipping to any states here :)

Does $190 CAD work for you?

I've overclocked it to as high as 3.6Ghz it was perfectly stable in Memtest86, SuperPi, and all the tests in Hot CPU Tester but Prime resulted in some errors although Its probably because of my memory. Voltage was left alone at default.

Email me if you want this offer :)

if i can do 3.6 at stock voltage, i will take it. you got mail

Back