FS: PC Part out- 3770k, 16GB 1600 Ram, 660Ti 3GB SLi, 24" Ultrasharp, H100i, & More!

wgm3446

Gawd
Everybody!

This is a PC part out and everything must go! My wife is making me do some spring cleaning on PC stuff. The price is including shipping unless stated in the description. I am open to OBO's. Lowball me and I will not reply to your offer.

PayPal only method of payment. Standard ground shipping to Lower 48 States. All items are in excellent working condition and will not accept returns.

All items include the original box, with the exception of the case. I will try to include all accessories as best as possible. All items were taken very well care and were cleaned out regularly. All items were in excellent condition.

*Images below do not contain items in boxes. Once sold, items will be parted out and placed in respective packaging. Please allow 1 business day for shipping.*

Heatware 22-0-0

Corsair H100i CPU water cooling with Noctua 120mm fans (NF-F12) - $70 Shipped

Corsair Obsidian 650D Mid-Tower- Excellent Condition - No box - $70 + $30 shipping or $50 free local pickup (Metro Atlanta)

Items sold:

Intel i7 3770k - Sold!

Samsung 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 30nm die (Godly RAM, can OC like a mother) - Sold!

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard - Sold!

2x EVGA 660 Ti 3GB Superclocked - Sold!

Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" 1920x1200 IPS display - Sold!

Kingwin LZP-750 750w Platinum 80 Modular PSU - Sold!

WlbzrBp.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you willing to part the Noctua fans out of the watercooling kit?

If so, let me know your price.

Thanks,

Hey Skeeder, I'm going to keep them with the radiator. Thanks though!

TTT, Price Drops!

Back