FS: PC Hardware (40"/4k/60Hz display, TR3 cooler, cable modem)

sphinx99

[H]ard|Gawd
I have far too much hardware and need to pare down somewhat. I'll steadily list items here and update the post as inventory adjusts. Right now shipping is a fairly significant hassle I'd like to avoid so I strongly prefer COVID-friendly socially distanced local pickup here in the SF Bay Area. (I live in South Bay and am flexible to meet in that general area; could work out something for locations further afield.) But let's see how this plays out!

[Updated Nov 28 2020]

1) Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro TR4 air cooler for Threadripper 3. $35. Practically new. In ~December I bought this cooler, installed it on my new TR3 platform with some thermal paste, then tried to install RAM and realized the combo of my mobo and RAM didn't have sufficient clearance with this cooler. So I immediately took it off, cleaned and repacked it, and looked for another cooler. I should have returned it but was lazy at the time. So, it had about 5 minutes install time and 0 minutes of actual powered time. Hope it can find a good home.

2) Samsung 40" JU7100 4k/60/4:4:4 chroma display. $200. Lovely display that does a solid 4K with full chroma on a high quality panel. Replaced by a CX48 but still works absolutely great. Display is mint - clean, no scuffs or scratches and this panel was a solid one--no weird blooming, unevenness or dead pixels that my ~20:20 to 20:25 vision could ever detect. Includes the OneConnect box, cables etc. It's a solid display that can pull double duty as a 4k/60Hz display as well as a bedroom TV with functional Netflix etc. apps.

3) Netgear CM600 Cable Modem - mint condition with all original packaging, cables etc. $25. DOCSIS 3.0 I believe. I used this for about 9-12 months in a cool room until fiber became available at our place and this was obsoleted by AT&T's fiber box.

Happy to take/send pics - PM me an email address. Everything here was verified working at time of being added to the list unless otherwise indicated.

Back