FS: parting out my Haswell rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

LigTasm

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm selling off the parts to this machine, decided to go in a different direction (read: Haswell-E).

I accept paypal only now that Amazon ended their personal payments. Heatware here. Willing to trade for X99/DDR4 stuff!

1) Haswell combo - I prefer not to split this up right now so I'm pricing it accordingly. This includes:
- i5-4690k Devils Canyon chip
- Asus Maximus VII Hero ATX board
- Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD with Windows 8 installed and registered to the CPU/board

All original boxes and accessories included. Combo was bought at MC about 2 months ago. Chip clocks well, does 4.7ghz at 1.25V but it was run at 4.5ghz 1.150V on air while I had it.

I'll include the 8GB of DDR3 2400 that was running in the machine for an additional $70.

Asking $450 shipped for the lot.

2) XFX R9 295x2, brand new only a few days old. Card works perfectly, comes with the Radeon gold rewards bundle and the free Sid Meyers Civilization: Beyond Earth game cards with unscratched codes. I don't want to hassle with Newegg returns because they deduct money for the game codes even if they aren't used, so my loss is your gain.

SOLD

You can see all of them here in the machine:

WP_20141129_001.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the CPU if you can't get it sold as a combo. Potentially the SSD too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back