FS: Parting out Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

[L]imey

[H]ard|Gawd
LOCAL SALE MADE FOR WHOLE PACKAGE... THANKS FOR INTEREST EVERYONE

Sorry Guys, I should have been more specific here. I got several offers so far, but I need the biggest pieces gone before I can part it out. Essentially, I need the Monitor, Video Card, the case, the cpu and mobo all claimed before parting out any of the smaller bits, like ram and coolers and fans.

So far I only have interest in the smaller bits and the monitor, so we'll see how it progresses in the next day or two.

Thanks again for your interest.

Hey guys,

I find myself with zero gaming time anymore thanks to my munchkin. When I do get 10 minutes, my y510p is more than plenty for playing. So the big beast rig has to go.

Asking 1500 shipped for the rig with everything including the monitor. Will part, but only if I have like 80% of pieces claimed. The big stuff has to go, as I don't want to be left with it as my only remaining parts.

On to the goodies:

$160 + 1/2 Shipping - Phateks Enthoo Primo Case (this has to sell in order to part) @Egg for 220 AR (this is REALLY heavy, so I'll look into ground options)
$175 - Intel I5 3570k (Ran 4.4 at stock volts since I had it under 2 different coolers) @Egg for 229
$75 - ASRock Z77 Extreme 3 (Solid board, run with the above chip, and several graphics configurations) @Egg for 119
$75 - 2x8gb Geil Evo Veloce DDR3 1333 ram.
$75 - 2x8gb Patriot DDR3 1600 ram
$80 - Crucial M500 240gb SSD @Egg 110
$120 - Seagate 4TB HDD @Egg for 149.99 (copied 4gb to this drive, never used since)
$450 - MSI GTX780 Lightning @Egg 550
$75 - H100i (used on the CPU) @Egg 100
$65 - H90 (used on the GPU with NZXT Kraken G10 @Egg 90
$20 - Kraken G10 Mount
$125 - EVGA Supernova G2 1000w PSU @Egg 159AR
$10 - LG DVDRW
$13 - Corsair AF140 Fans (price is per, have 6 available)
$225 + 1/2 shipping - Qnix 27" 2560x1440 LCD Matte Finish (1 stuck pixel on Windows Taskbar area, minimal backlight bleed only visible on pure black screen, OC'd to 120hz on my 780, ymmv)

As I said, not parting unless I have majority of pieces claimed, not taking it apart unless a sale happens.

Paypal payment, verified address buyers only. Positive Heatware required, mine is under [L]imey.

Thanks for looking, PM with questions, offers, or interest. I'll update the thread if a part out is going to happen based on PMs.

Last edited:
I will take "$75 - 2x8gb Patriot DDR3 1600 ram"

My bad, I did not read the whole thing. I will take it, if you decide to part out.

Maybe you can clarify about what part "bundles" you are willing to sell. I understand you don't want to sell the small bits alone but it's confusing what the "80%" means, and your title says "Parting out gaming rig".

I am interested in the 240GB M500 SSD.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the G10 fits over the base plate of a gtx780 reference cooler?
Basically you remove the heatsink inside the shroud and put the base plate back on that covers the ram and vrm area. Like in the old days with the swiftech gpu blocks where we used it that way with the metal part of the cooler till on covering memory and vrm area and fan still attached.

[L]imey;1040901759 said:
As I said, not parting unless I have majority of pieces claimed, not taking it apart unless a sale happens.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
That wasn't the intent, I was just very tired when i put the thread together. Is it so hard to understand that I'd rather keep the whole pc versus having a case with a motherboard and cpu with no ram, no hard drives, and no coolers?

No need to be a tool about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back