FS: Partial 1155 mITX Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwind

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale to US48 via verified PayPal or Amazon Payments.
I will warranty the items sold here against dead on arrival or defective on arrival only - otherwise all sales are final.
Please have a heatware page or reference of some sort.
Any questions not answered here, just ask.

It was a fun endeavor building the rig, but it hasn't put enough time on the clock to merit keeping it around.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

ASUS GTX 670 DC2 2GB GPU - GTX670-DC2-2GD5 product page - $235 shipped
Never overclocked; I selected this model specifically for its relative low noise and low temperatures.
3fVqGP0.jpg

Sold to annihilator3001
Intel Core i5-3550 Socket 1155 CPU - i5-3550 product page - $140 shipped
Bare CPU, used with the mITX board on this page. If you want, a complimentary stock HSF with notably worn pushpins and no thermal paste.

Sold to OrphaGn
Gigabyte H61 mITX Socket 1155 Motherboard - GA-H61N-USB3 product page - $65 shipped
With I/O shield (for other accessories, please ask). Forgot which specific BIOS revision is installed, but I updated it earlier this year prior to installing the 3550 and never had a problem; it should support any Socket 1155 CPU.

Sold to OrphaGn
PNY 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 SDRAM (Desktop DIMMs) - $50 shipped
Have headspreaders. Does what RAM does. Unsure of exact model, but they ran the 'regular' 1333MHz/1.5V for me.
0RHSmXa.jpg

Last edited:
Your mobo link isn't working...just takes you to xxx

Bump....dayum....seriously thinking of that i5....also that GTX670 is a BEAST! I got both of mine easily above GTX680 performance with an OC. And the GTX670 uses less power than most of the Medium-Keplers at stock(low-ish clock speed help with that). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the GTX670 is more power efficient than either the GTX760 and GTX660Ti all the while handsomely outperforming both. The price on the card is very good...If I didn't already have two....maybe a third...NO NO NO....I have to wait till next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back