FS or FT: MINT Autel X-Star Premium Drone

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Selling my outstanding condition X-Star Premium 4K GPS guided badboy drone.

I have multiple drones. Nothing wrong with this one. I have a DJI Mavic which more or less is more portable thus suiting my outdoors lifestyle more. However in my opinion the X-Star Premium has a better camera in many ways. Plus the xstar can be upgraded to a 1" CMOS Sony sensor for far superior night shooting and a thermal optics module for day or night thermal shooting.

Everything that comes in the $799.00 package, which I paid for, comes with this.

64GB SD card, charger, 4 propellers, RC, USB cable, hard shell carrying case, extra repair parts if needed.

Drone flies perfect, never wrecked, (I am a good pilot with a lot of experience), it is a fast drone and is one of the fastest climbing drones I have seen in the consumer market.

Again I paid $800 plus tax at Best Buy for this drone a few months ago. I think I flew it 12 times or so lol not kidding.

Battery last between 18 and 25 mins depending on how heavy handed you are on the throttle. Comparable model would be the Phantom 4 Pro but this one cost less.

Will sell it for $575.00 or straight up trade for a 1080ti GPU

Thanks!

Heatware = Tangoseal (nothing but positive)

This image was shot using another drone. This is the actual drone in flight a few days ago...
20170517_002125.jpg

DJI_0003.jpg

Last edited:
Nice price. Any other RC stuff you may be interested in for trade??

No at this time I do not. I am wanting to build a HTPC style setup using my 1700x and was hoping to get a sale or trade for another GPU in. Thanks for the kind words though!

Back