[FS or FT] Arrow Leather Canvas Laptop Tote Bag Carry-on Briefcase New

raminux

Limp Gawd
This Arrow shoulder bag, briefcase is new and never used. It is made (in USA) of best quality materials: 18 oz. grey canvas duck, black cowhide leather, extra large #10 YKK zipper and, 5mm thick durable chrome hardware (buckle, swivel snaps, rings, rivets).

It is quite a large bag: I can even fit my 17.3" laptop inside so any smaller laptop or tablet can definitely fit. I imported this bag but I have realized I still need a larger bag to carry my stuff. Note, this bag sells for US$300 in Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Arrow-Canvas-Leather-Briefcase-Black/dp/B00VTE98F4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476297115&sr=8-2&keywords=Arrow+Canvas+Leather+briefcase&th=1

Asking Price: US$120 + shipping.

Any question? Welcome to ask.

Exchange possibility: I need a SSD of at least 512GB. Let me know what you have got.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you ever OC the chips? If so how stable did they get?

With X5670s that I had before the current X5690's, I overclocked for a few weeks. That was at the beginning and I remember I went up to near 3.8GHz or so. I also remember it helped with the video rendering time. However, I rarely happen to do video rendering to the extent which may take long enough to justify heating up the CPU's. Soon eventually, I moved back to the default clock speeds. So I may not be the right person to ask about this. There are people out there with much more experience than I (EVGA SR-2 forums, etc.).

Last edited:
Moreover, I have the option of using an NVME drive which is much faster than SATA SSD drivess and boot from it. I don't know if it supports Thunderbolt. Asus does not mention it but Supermicro boards with the same Intel chipset (C612) are Thunderbolt ready. SR-2 is an amazing motherboard. It has never let me down and I larger size making it easier to work on and install parts. If one doesn't need more than 48GB, it is still a powerful workhorse (even though some people have been successful in installing 96GB of ram on it).

Yes, still a king. I am still not sure if I will gain much in speed from the new system I am planning to build aside from being able to hire more ram; given that X5690 is such a fast processor.

Ah the SR-2.

I hoped so much for this board. Suck a king in its age.

Free good times bump.

Last edited:
I think most people are buying dual socket x79 boards and xeons for MUCH cheaper.....is why i think its not selling

The appeal of this board is that one can freely over-clock two Xeons on it. It is for those who find this feature an exciting challenge and rewarding. As far as I know among all modern motherboards, SR-2 is unique in this regard, a feature that even its EVGA replacement, the SR-X couldn't meet because Intel locked Xeon's clock speed in the new socket. So while it doesn't have a broad audience but certain people appreciate its existence.

I think most people are buying dual socket x79 boards and xeons for MUCH cheaper.....is why i think its not selling

Last edited:
I used to have 2 of them in the folding farm at one time, great boards, bump for you for that reason, wish I would have kept one

Price reduction since my new system is up and running today.

Last edited:
News: the raid controller has been sold. I also now consider selling parts separately.

I missed out on a couple SR-2 deals in the past and stopped trying when times got rough here.

Still using a ASUS P6T7 and a X5680 here.

SR-2s are a bit harder to OC than a lot of things from what I had read, but they really don't need that much of a push to begin with, especially with X5690's. :)

Last edited:
Interested in the Raid controller. Can you PM me your asking price.please?

The memories are now sold. The original post has been edited to reflect the new state of sale.

Up. If you buy here, I can give a better price than what they are asked for on Ebay (since I won't pay EBay fees here).

Back